Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 1/18/19*************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Good morning, all. Finally Friday, Happy Friday, f**kin Friday...however you refer to it, it's FRIDAY! And for many of us, a 3-day weekend Friday...those are the best! :)

Snow finally on tap this weekend. Love snow, hate shoveling.

Get ya a snow thrower. Just used mine for the first time this year and it turns an hour shoveling job into a 10 minute task.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
People were losing their minds about snow yesterday, like they've never seen it in Connecticut, it's 43 at my house right now, I think we'll be ok.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. I was really hoping that this morning would go by a little quicker than it has to this point. Had a few guys coming in for contracts, but I'm sure it will be busy by the end of the day with it being the final day for contracts and the retirement party for my coworker

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! They downgraded there snow prediction for the weekend to around 3". Unfortunately they added a little ice before the snow. I would rather have a foot of snow that any ice. Going to go home tonight and hibernate until Monday morning.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Afternoon all! They downgraded there snow prediction for the weekend to around 3". Unfortunately they added a little ice before the snow. I would rather have a foot of snow that any ice. Going to go home tonight and hibernate until Monday morning.

Not going to the game Sunday night? I was thinking of buying tickets when they went on sale Monday, but the forecast at the time steered me away. Wish I had gotten them, now!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Not going to the game Sunday night? I was thinking of buying tickets when they went on sale Monday, but the forecast at the time steered me away. Wish I had gotten them, now!

No, I enjoy kicking back at the house with a bunch of food watching it on TV. I friend of my brothers won 2 tickets to the game at his work then they sent him out of town. So my brother is going. 50 yard line lower level 14 rows from the field.

Members online

Latest posts