Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^ Daily FCB MT for Saturday, December 6th, 2014 ^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Gonna be heading out of town in a few minutes. Family wanted to do some Christmas shopping so I'm going as well. I think I'm going to look for a Kuerig for my girlfriend for Christmas.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good Morning Everyone!
Dave - Nice postcard pick up!

Thanks! It's actually a full Christmas card. The second pic is the inside. The auction included the envelope but that wasn't mentioned in the listing. It was funny (to me) to see that a typewriter was used to put the name on it. There's a very evident space between the first and second letters of the persons first name. Not perfect like they are today.:cool:

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Thanks! It's actually a full Christmas card. The second pic is the inside. The auction included the envelope but that wasn't mentioned in the listing. It was funny (to me) to see that a typewriter was used to put the name on it. There's a very evident space between the first and second letters of the persons first name. Not perfect like they are today.:cool:

I failed. I didn't mean to say Postcard. LOL. Awesome addition with the envelope.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
refractor Sherman , lynch, thomas , Wilson . 1000 yard lynch , green refractor Sherman ,Richardson tall boy and 85 black and Hardin pink refractor ser#/399

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
002_zpsb80ae8a6.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I'm going to hit up a 160 table show tomorrow in Houston. It's the last day of the show so I don't know what they will have but if anyone wants me to keep a look out for anything for them just let me know.

Finally picked up a Rickey Salvino sliding figurine. Usually listed for $250+ and found one for $99 BIN.

Awesome price, be sure to post us a scan when it comes in.

A blonde gets on an airplane and sits down in the first class section of the plane. The stewardess rushes over to her and tells her she must move to coach because she doesn't have a first class ticket. The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful and I'm staying in first class until we reach New York." The stewardess gets the head stewardess who asks the blonde to leave. The blonde yet again repeats "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful and I'm staying in first class until we reach New York." The head stewardesses doesn't even know what to do at this point because they still have to get the rest of the passengers seated to take off; the blonde is causing a problem with boarding now, so the stewardess gets the copilot. The copilot said "No problem my wife is blonde I can handle this" The copilot goes up to the blonde and whispers in her ear. She immediately gets up and goes to her seat in the coach section. The head stewardess asks the copilot in amazement what he said to get her to move to her correct seat. The copilot replies, "I told her the first class wasn't going to New York.

LOL

Good morning all. A nice rainy day for my wedding. (Insert Alanis Morrissette joke here)

Congrats!

Finally scanned a recent pickup off of eBay:

This is a Christmas card was that was given to the players and staff after the '69 season.
I've only seen 3-4 of these over the last several years so I feel lucky to have landed it for a relatively decent price.

Pretty cool pick up

Good morning from the beautiful Pacific ocean fellas

What are you fishing for?

sorted my case of chrome football to teams . anybody need something i'll look .

Drew Brees including cameos

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] sweet spot immortal signatures or a joe torre sweet spot or similar panini ball auto
Not expecting to find anything but these tend to stick out. Any help is appreciated :)

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
manning refractor,cromarte ,Williams , paul . green paul , tall boy beckham , 85 reprint - beckham ,Williams , two each total near 40 cards

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
refractor brees Jordan , graham ,Thomas , focus brees and graham , 85 cooks , blue wave Jordan ,green graham - 30 total cards