Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Resurrection time ... Collector's Corner Showcase. Who do you want interviewed ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Thanks for the links!
Wow, I know this wasn't done to long ago but man has my collecting changed. Griffey is an afterthought at this point after my sweet spot and HOF collections.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I'm still active with my promo sample collection.

And even though I've moved my store, I still get all the junk wax cards offered to me.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
@Zan and his Hank Greenberg collection

@r2d2 and his Mexican player collection

[MENTION=2394]tonsofcommons[/MENTION] and his Pacific collection

All great suggestions. Add:
[MENTION=9603]corockies[/MENTION] Rockies collection [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] or [MENTION=2759]Therion[/MENTION] team collections

Mark70Z

Mar 26, 2011
Collection Links

Past editions of CCS: w/ Links

Thanks for posting the links to the past editions. It's sad to say, but I didn't even know they were on there until I read that they're going to start again... I would guess I need to check in more often. I've read a few now and will continue to read all of them; great stories and collections!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
You never put up mine.

Leafing through the PM's I have, you sent one to me about getting all the info together, but never got back to me with said info.

Everyone else, keep suggesting and I'll start getting a hold of the members and seeing who's down to do this.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I know I'll get tarred and feathered, but I would like to see Brian Gray's collection (I think he is a big collector)

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I'd like to see @magicpapa have one
:eek:
Library's Closed............. No One Gets In, Nothing Gets Out :wink:

My Creed I would be true, for there are those who trust me; I would be pure, for there are those who care; I would be strong, for there is much to suffer; I would be brave, for there is much to dare. I would be friend of all- the foe, the friendless; I would be giving, and forget the gift. I would be humble, for I know my weakness; I would look up- and laugh- and love- and lift

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
:grouphug:

Let's get this going again. I need names and names of many folks. I'd like to do two a month, that way each person has the time to get in any answers to any questions I didn't ask or just something you want to inquire about. Tag those names in your reply so they can see and we can get the ball rolling here ! I'm all for rocking & rolling, just need help from all of y'all !

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I vote for you [MENTION=3743]AmishDave[/MENTION] - We all have seen the thousands of cards you have posted of JJ but it would be neat to see your own answers :)

I'll second [MENTION=12284]16christensen16[/MENTION] for either his wool patch PC or his Killerbrew PC as well.

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
[MENTION=3300]vwnut13[/MENTION] Vermont mountaineer collection

Edit: I would also suggest doing one a month. That way you won't get burned out and won't run out of people.