Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

90's Break - we're full!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
If anyone is still like looking to get something from the NL ahead of time I have already dealt the following:
Atlanta Braves
Chicago Cubs
New York Mets
Milwaukee Brewers
Darryl Kile
Andujar Cedeno
Orel Hershiser
Deion Sanders
Scott Rolen

Plenty still available, PM before the draft. I work second shift Thursdays so I don't check as frequently so don't wait until the last minute.

Last edited:

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Multi-Player Cards
Multi-player cards will be randomized between the parties that hold a claim to the card

[MENTION=5670]linuxabuser[/MENTION], do the following statements look fair for the handling of "multi-player" cards?
Cameo appearances: Rule does not not apply to "cameo" appearances; player must be pictured AND named or featured on the card.
Team cards and multi-player cards w/ both drafted and undrafted players: The card will be randomized between all drafted player(s) featured and the applicable AL/NL slot.

Any other scenarios that I've missed?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
There is only a randomize if two drafted or more players are on the same card. The two dudes with AL and NL don’t count.

For example, if Thomas and Belle are on a card together then me and the owner of Thomas will flip a coin for it.

If Thomas, Belle and Ventura are on a card, it’s still a coin flip. The holder of the AL doesn’t get in the coin toss because a random player on the White Sox is on there.

This is only fair considering the AL and NL are casting such a wide net. They punt in this instance.

Make sense? That’s how we’ve done it in the past and think it should stay.

Oh, and obviously no cameos count. We can be adults about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
There is only a randomize if two drafted or more players are on the same card. The two dudes with AL and NL don’t count.

For example, if Thomas and Belle are on a card together then me and the owner of Thomas will flip a coin for it.

If Thomas, Belle and Ventura are on a card, it’s still a coin flip. The holder of the AL doesn’t get in the coin toss because a random player on the White Sox is on there.

This is only fair considering the AL and NL are casting such a wide net. They punt in this instance.

Make sense? That’s how we’ve done it in the past and think it should stay.

Oh, and obviously no cameos count. We can be adults about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Correct. Player on the card goes to the drafted slot. Us AL/NL card garbage disposals only get it if there's no drafted player on the card. Cameos do not count, though I am happy to trade or whatever after the break.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
First post updated with live stream times / YouTube channel!

Streaming

This will be streamed on my YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/linuxabuser

We'll do this over 2 nights. 8 boxes one night, 9 the other.

5:30 PM Pacific on Thursday 9/20

4:30 PM Pacific on Friday 9/21

Last edited:

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Gettin' ready for tomorrow!

6ck4aDXh.jpg

Members online