Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\* GOOD WEDNSEDAY MORNING THREAD*////////////////// 10/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Have met and have autographs of 6 of the 9 starters, plus the winning pitcher for the Red Sox in last night's game.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Really hoping to see the Dodgers win the World Series, but it was cool to see a former Twin (Nunez) with that pinch hit home run

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
your not going to the dark side?;)

Has more to do with the Salem team being a high A affiliate of the Red Sox! BUT, I now have the Yankees rookie team in Pulaski, which is only an hour drive. One day I will be able to say that about some Yankees!!!!!⚾

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Has more to do with the Salem team being a high A affiliate of the Red Sox! BUT, I now have the Yankees rookie team in Pulaski, which is only an hour drive. One day I will be able to say that about some Yankees!!!!!⚾

Very cool Danny, admire your collection

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well, I had some downtime while covering for harvest on Sunday and uploaded my small Twins patch collection.

C7UEu0q.jpg
w8yztOq.jpg
ML8m6nI.jpg
aIXTJLe.jpg
k8zE39a.jpg
YbR3pvk.jpg
7TiBVCj.jpg
QKJx4Pz.jpg
if1gj3Z.jpg
QkrNKDu.jpg
FdULBcF.jpg
6yRCi86.jpg
iwDNK3T.jpg
RHwzsKw.jpg
HVRMRfB.jpg
EQL4C4L.jpg

Aik6LCo.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
FCB changed and my typewriter and I couldn't get here . reworked and Chris helped me get back to HARASS ALL OF YOU . Still trying to get out of another scar on this old body -- can't hold off much longer . I have to wait - cousin on his last days - that's a five hour drive , two months in hospital basically on life support
I have over 25,000 cards in team bags of 25 each of misc cards to give out at one school[500] and Crawdad stadium for Haloween .left overs go to another school for Christmas or i make more need 400 bags . BTW i saw post ref i have no phone listed . My card shack out of range and i shuttle 3 hours a day . I don't carry cell either LOL .

Members online

No members online now.