Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Bowman 2x Jumbo Case Break - 24 slots - shipping 5/28

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
2013 Bowman 2x Jumbo Case Break - 24 slots - Break 5/14 8:33pm

Nice! Thanks Andrew!

Allen

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Padres:(

Why do we have a team in here with one auto and it is selling at .99 per? The other 3 base prospects are selling for $2.00 for a 20 count lot. I guess I should have done my homework before signing up again. I thought we had removed the bad teams.

Last edited:

WaxPax

I'm willing to entertain offer's for the Rangers slot until 7pm tonight.....

RANGERS
C.J. Edwards Autograph - Prospect
Jairo Beras Autograph - Prospect
Luis Sardinas Autograph - Prospect
Jurickson Profar Autograph - RC
Mike Olt Autograph - RC
Ben Rowen Prospect
Cody Buckel Prospect
Collin Wiles Prospect
Jairo Beras Prospect
Luis Sardinas Prospect
Ronald Guzman Prospect

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
[MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] , I sold the Cardinals to [MENTION=5968]deujr61[/MENTION] . Please update your records, thanks!

Allen

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Padres:(

Why do we have a team in here with one auto and it is selling at .99 per? The other 3 base prospects are selling for $2.00 for a 20 count lot. I guess I should have done my homework before signing up again. I thought we had removed the bad teams.

I feel your pain as I had the Padres in the first break. Before the breaks, there was no way to determine what the prices would be for the autographs and/or prospects. Unfortunately there are other teams that are in the same boat as the Padres, but if you hit a red or a super you would change your mind very quickly. I see that there was a vote to replace the Angels with the Giants so if you didn't want the Padres to be one of your teams, you should have said something.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Cope, 1st case sucked badly. 2nd case much better through box 4

Well I had the Royals so we were either going to get Sam Selman'ed to death or everybody else was going to do well. Pretty crazy how well the Mariners, Rangers and Twins are doing.

That first case was a joke. There was NO color, not even in the base stuff!

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
Well I had the Royals so we were either going to get Sam Selman'ed to death or everybody else was going to do well. Pretty crazy how well the Mariners, Rangers and Twins are doing.

That first case was a joke. There was NO color, not even in the base stuff!

Yeah worst case I've seen. Lots of color so far in case 2

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
I feel your pain as I had the Padres in the first break. Before the breaks, there was no way to determine what the prices would be for the autographs and/or prospects. Unfortunately there are other teams that are in the same boat as the Padres, but if you hit a red or a super you would change your mind very quickly. I see that there was a vote to replace the Angels with the Giants so if you didn't want the Padres to be one of your teams, you should have said something.

I did not even see the stuff about the changing out the giants for angels. I have been very busy. It is my own fault and I am not blaming anybody but myself for getting in this break. I just assumed (that's where I went wrong) that when I saw the 6 teams removed the remaining teams were alright. This break has left a pretty bad taste in my mouth and I am going to call it quits for a bit on the breaks. It is pretty sad when the Gold auto of your only auto sells for $20.00

You are right if I hit a Super I would be happy but that is what 1/4000 case odds?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I know a bunch like random and a bunch like draft but going forward for everyone it might be good to do less spots and draft your team and all remaining teams go to the hopper. This is one way to weed out the lesser value teams and will still add value to each slot by pulling the lesser teams.

Members online