Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******* Sunday Morninh Thread ******************* 9/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Howdy fellas. Going to be a hot day. 98 temp with 70% humidity. Ouch. Glad I am saying inside to work on eBay listings.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
I wish you could just get it without getting Sunday Ticket though.
B/C I live in Canada, I buy the online Sunday Ticket called "GamePass". I get all the games live (With a VPN) and RedZone. Good for me since I'm at work. Works out to $12/week for Reg Season (plus playoffs!!), which is about 30 mins of work. My cableco offers RedZone on TV and games online this year, but I don't know if RedZone is online or not. It didn't specify. (Gamepass + VPN is the way to go)

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Got new rifle torn down, stripped, and cleaned, and reassembled! Just waiting for a buddy to get off work so that I can try it out!

DaBaddestHic

Aug 16, 2013
I wish you could just get it without getting Sunday Ticket though.

I wish there was something like mlb.tv for the NFL. I don't pay for cable, just have the basic channels. I'd totally pay for access to all the NFL games if I didn't have to do it through a cable company though.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Got new rifle torn down, stripped, and cleaned, and reassembled! Just waiting for a buddy to get off work so that I can try it out!
I have my dad's old Daisy BB gun (Woodstock model). Do you think I would get funny looks if I took that to the city's indoor range?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
ku-xlarge.gif

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
On my lunch break and went to Best Buy to get a scanner but they informed me that they do not carry scanners anymore

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
So I go to Office Depot to buy a scanner and they are getting out of the scanner business also. Seems everyone is buying a scanner/printer combo. He did show me an Epson scanner/printer with a 9600 DPI. It was a Workforce WF 2530. Anyone know anything about this? Looks like if I want to go with the HP Scanjet G3110 I would have to order online.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
So I go to Office Depot to buy a scanner and they are getting out of the scanner business also. Seems everyone is buying a scanner/printer combo. He did show me an Epson scanner/printer with a 9600 DPI. It was a Workforce WF 2530. Anyone know anything about this? Looks like if I want to go with the HP Scanjet G3110 I would have to order online.

Get the HP online. Will save you some money as well.

The Epson has a cis sensor, therefore it would be worthless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts