Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

---------- Morning Thread ----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

lonesomeagle1-albums-lonesomeagle1-picture2502-coffee.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Best of luck Danny! Have you been out long?
Out of work for 5 weeks. Looking for weekday, daylight hours, which is more difficult. At 61, it is a hindrance, whether anyone will admit it or not. I'm pursuing bank teller jobs, as they would fit nicely with my stage in life, plus I worked as teller for the first 3 years out of college.
DANNY

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good morning everyone. At 11, this morning, Theresa & I are meeting to hopefully be on our journey to own a home. Contact for deed, $2500 down, $400/month. Just need to ask a few questions and see how long we would be paying for. Right now, as I sit on the toilet and post this, I am nervous as hell.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. I have to go talk to the financial aid office after my 2 classes this morning. Something got screwed up so I may actually owe money for the semester now. I'm really hoping that's not the case because I can't afford to owe the school money right now. On top of that I did not sleep well at all last night. I got into bed around 11, laid there trying to fall asleep and the last time I looked at the clock before I fell asleep it said 2. Then the alarm went off at 5:30, and I kept hitting snooze until 7 so I didn't get everything done this morning that I had hoped to before class

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning everyone. At 11, this morning, Theresa & I are meeting to hopefully be on our journey to own a home. Contact for deed, $2500 down, $400/month. Just need to ask a few questions and see how long we would be paying for. Right now, as I sit on the toilet and post this, I am nervous as hell.

Hope everything works out for you Dave! I'm nervous about my financial aid situation here at school right now as well

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Okay time for my 1991 Upper Deck Andre Dawson Holograms. These pics were hard trying to get the background, hopefully they come out well. This first picture is of a normal 91 UD hologram. I have 1478 of the normal hologram, 40 normal hologram splices, and 4 normal hologram dual print.

hawk8-albums-andre-dawson-picture21607-001.jpg

This pic is of the 1990 Baseball Hologram. I have 19 of these and 1 splice and 1 dual print. ~Added a different pic, you can see the spread out Upper Deck type compared to the 91 and you can start to see two baseballs in the back ground behind the middle row of type~

hawk8-albums-andre-dawson-picture21615-009.jpg

Next is the 90 hologram with large 90s in the background. I have 11 of these and 1 splice. ~Added a different pic, you should be able to see the large 90 under the middle text of the upside down Upper~

hawk8-albums-andre-dawson-picture21614-008.jpg

Next is the 90 hologram with small 90s in the background. I have 7 of these.

hawk8-albums-andre-dawson-picture21610-004.jpg

Next is the 92 UD hologram. I have 4 of these.

hawk8-albums-andre-dawson-picture21611-005.jpg

This one is as close to no hologram on the 91 that I found.

hawk8-albums-andre-dawson-picture21612-006.jpg

And here is a pic of the bold font front. I have 18 of these on the normal hologram and 2 on the normal hologram splice.

hawk8-albums-andre-dawson-picture21613-007.jpg

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I logged on to my online classes just to see what was coming up and if I had anything due soon, and I saw that there were two new quizzes posted for my government class. One was due tomorrow and the other on next Wednesday. Well I decided to challenge myself this morning and get my brain in the thinking mode. I took both quizzes, even though we haven't studied them in class yet. We are given three attempts on each quiz, and let's just say I won't be taking either of them again. At least my day is off to a decent start now!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Well I logged on to my online classes just to see what was coming up and if I had anything due soon, and I saw that there were two new quizzes posted for my government class. One was due tomorrow and the other on next Wednesday. Well I decided to challenge myself this morning and get my brain in the thinking mode. I took both quizzes, even though we haven't studied them in class yet. We are given three attempts on each quiz, and let's just say I won't be taking either of them again. At least my day is off to a decent start now!

Congrats!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Those seem to be fairly good pics of Dawson's base card. Did not get any hockey holograms. On to the MVP card in the 91 set.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I only have 233 of the 91 UD MVP Lineup with George Bell and Ryne Sandberg. Found 2 with the 92 hologram and 1 91 hologram splice and that was it. I probably have around 6000 of the 91 Andre Dawson Final Edition so I will not get done with that card before I have to go to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts