Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Great 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold Auctions Of 2019 From PWCC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
Deaconblues63 You're an idiot.

Perhaps, but I have never been convicted of theft, I've never been arrested and I have never spent time in jail

To start with I was not arrested for theft at Pinnacle.

Well that changes things entirely then, doesn't it?

Now you have the FACTS from the horses mouth

I dispute that these are the facts and I also think you mischaracterize which end of the horse this diatribe emanated from.

After reading this and mulling it over, would an accurate summarization be that you took things that did not belong to you without the permission of the rightful owner, for doing so, you were arrested for felony theft, the felony theft was dropped down to a misdemeanor, you spent time in jail for this theft and you are, in fact, a convicted thief?

Thanks for clearing this up.

Last edited:

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
That was a long story and entertaining guess it could be real easy getting caught up taking rare cards and hurting the people who hope to pull from a pack. I guess security was non existent then. Brings me to the 1996 Leaf Preferred Steel Bronze Promo and how they came to exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
That was a long story and entertaining guess it could be real easy getting caught up taking rare cards and hurting the people who hope to pull from a pack. I guess security was non existent then. Brings me to the 1996 Leaf Preferred Steel Bronze Promo and how they came to exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Take a gold promo and put in under a heat lamp for hours?

Members online

Latest posts