Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^^^Happy Hump Day Morning Thread 2/11^^^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Morning everyone. I have to shovel the roof today. With more coming I can't take any chances.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning all!

Work today, Then off to buy an mp3 player for my son for his birthday this weekend. Any recommendations for an mp3 player are welcomed!

Enjoy your day all!
Fordman

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning Dustin, everyone, looks like we should be going home from the hospital sometime today

Always a big day, I'm sure you're eager to be in the comfort of home. The scary part is when you get there and look around and realize there's no button to call a nurse for reassurance!

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Happy National Peppermint Patty Day. (This refers to the candy made by Hershey, not the character from Peanuts. Just in case anyone may lose sleep wondering about that.)

Good news [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] Hope all is well.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Well thanks everyone, but ****, I guess I jinxed myself :( Logan had some signs of jaundice and we thought they were getting better, but the pediatrician just came in, and it looks like his numbers actually went up last night even though he was on that special bed and feeding well, so my wife will still be getting discharged today, but then we will be going over to the pediatric unit to get him some more treatment. We were so happy to be going home I'm not looking forward to telling my wife the news when she wakes up :/

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Well thanks everyone, but ****, I guess I jinxed myself :( Logan had some signs of jaundice and we thought they were getting better, but the pediatrician just came in, and it looks like his numbers actually went up last night even though he was on that special bed and feeding well, so my wife will still be getting discharged today, but then we will be going over to the pediatric unit to get him some more treatment. We were so happy to be going home I'm not looking forward to telling my wife the news when she wakes up :/

Sorry to hear the disappointing news, hopefully all is better tomorrow

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008

Sorry to hear. Maybe they'll send you home with one of those bili-blankets (sp) to use at home that make your son look like a sleeping little glow worm :)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. One class in 30 minutes and then I'm done for the week. Meeting up with some classmates this afternoon to work on homework. My allergic reaction that is on my legs has been flaring up the last couple of days and I forgot my ointment for it back home :( I'll be heading home on Friday so hopefully this doesn't get any worse than it is. It hurts and it itches really bad.
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] sorry for the bad news there. Hopefully it isn't much and you guys get to go home soon

Members online

No members online now.