Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Allen & Ginter 10th Anniversary Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I have picked up the only three Dawsons that I have seen hit eBay, all three are minis and one is a double.

Just got around to resleeving these and my two 2013 minis are different! One has a regular back and one has an A&G back!

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
My additions so far:

img870.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
A 2013 Base Andre Dawson just hit eBay with a BIN! Four have hit eBay, all four have been different, all four are or are on there way to my collection. The first three were minis, this is my first regular sized one.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
A 2013 Base Andre Dawson just hit eBay with a BIN! Four have hit eBay, all four have been different, all four are or are on there way to my collection. The first three were minis, this is my first regular sized one.

Nice!!! My Brandon woods havent come up much or I have all three they've released!!

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
Have both of the Jonny Gomes buybacks that have been listed. The mini cost way too much, but who knows if another will ever appear. Though if [MENTION=5741]IUjapander[/MENTION] is right about how Topps acquired the buybacks, you might expect there to have been more buybacks of non-stars than of stars. If a flat fee was being paid per card ($0.20 per mini), there's more of an incentive to unload non-stars than there is to unload stars; the latter might fetch a higher price if sold to someone else.

$_12.JPG
$_12.JPG

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Have both of the Jonny Gomes buybacks that have been listed. The mini cost way too much, but who knows if another will ever appear. Though if @IUjapander is right about how Topps acquired the buybacks, you might expect there to have been more buybacks of non-stars than of stars. If a flat fee was being paid per card ($0.20 per mini), there's more of an incentive to unload non-stars than there is to unload stars; the latter might fetch a higher price if sold to someone else.

$_12.JPG
$_12.JPG

The minis are at least rarer odds to pull than the regulars. I looked through ever stack of buy backs I saw at the national and the average price there for non stars was $5 for a mini and $2 for a regular

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
The fact I still haven't seen a 2006 or 2013 Doerr surface leads me to believe that the buyback process wasn't exactly uniform and was more random. Not sure we will ever have print runs on these...

Thanks,
Jeff

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
The fact I still haven't seen a 2006 or 2013 Doerr surface leads me to believe that the buyback process wasn't exactly uniform and was more random. Not sure we will ever have print runs on these...

Thanks,
Jeff

I agree and think it's another example of Topps not giving their customers what they want. How can not keep track and provide a checklist? That's ridiculous

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
The monopoly of the licensing has gotta be the worst thing that has happened to the hobby

I was out of the hobby from about 2003 until 2013 and was in total shock to find out what happened to all the card companies and that Topps was the only company allowed to used logos. Was very sad but now I have gotten used to it, still not happy with it, but used to it.

Members online

Latest posts