Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS 2007 Bowman Jason Heyward Gold Refractor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JHeyKolektor24

Oct 14, 2013
Central TX
The entire lot contains(all 2007 bowman draft):35 base8 gold base, 7 chrome base, blue, refractor, xfractor, gold refractor. Would like to get around $250 for the lot. Am open to offers

JHeyKolektor24

Oct 14, 2013
Central TX
$150 takes the whole lot tonight. I need the paypal. Sell value is well over $250. I can ship with DC tomorrow....$150 is good for tonight only becuase i need the paypal

bravesfan#1

Mar 23, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I just wanted to give a heads-up to everyone in regards to this member…

On November 10, I purchased a Byron Buxton Bowman Chrome base autograph and two Byron Buxton base chrome cards for $90 dlvd. After sending the PayPal, he responds with “Alright, thanks for the deal. LMK if you have any 2007 bowman heyward.” Awesome I thought, I have a handful of 2007 Heywards that I would be interested in trading. I initially tried to sell my lot (mentioned below) for $35 dlvd to him. After a couple PM’s, we agreed to a trade. I was to send (3) 2007 Bowman Chrome Heyward refractors, (4) 2007 Bowman Chrome Heyward base, and (5) 2007 Bowman Heyward base for his 2013 Bowman Inception Byron Buxton autograph. He was to add the Bowman Inception autograph to the Chrome lot and ship them to me. I asked that he send first since his feedback score was 0 at the time. He agreed.

After waiting a couple days for a delivery confirmation, I sent a PM asking for one. I did not get a response.

Fast forward to November, 18 and I receive his package in the mail. I open it only to find that the Bowman Chrome autograph was missing. A note was inside that read:

“I can’t find the Buxton Chrome Auto. I hope I didn’t send to someone else by accident. I shipped the 2 Chrome base & the inception Auto. LMK How much to refund you. In the meantime I will try and locate the Chrome Auto.”

Really? No PM to let me know about this before you shipped? I thought OK whatever, I’ll send the Heywards for the Inception auto and hope he “finds” the Chrome autograph. I wish it was that easy. I asked for him to PM his address to me because I could not read the return address on the front of his package. He responds with:

”I dont want the heywards anymore. I recently decided to stop collecting(yesterday). If you want to keep the inception then i will refund the difference. Im not sure what happened to the buxton chrome. I had it on my scanner and now its gone. I hope my 4 year old son didnt hide it somewhere!!!”

So now he wants me to pay for the Buxton Inception autograph by me accepting a partial refund for the Chrome autograph. Absolutely absurd. This irked the hell out of me, but I decided to be nice and take a partial refund. Since I valued my Heywards at $35, I asked for a $55 partial refund. No response from him even though he was online every time I logged on.

I opened a claim after waiting for a day to get his attention. This time I was asking for a $60 partial refund just for the hassle and the way he handled this. He finally responds back that he paid $50 for the Inception auto and that my request was absurd. He was valuing the two Buxton base Chrome cards at $5 each and the Inception autograph at $35. So he wants me to pay for two cards that were basically throw-ins with the Chrome autograph and for a card that I supposedly traded for.

No way Jose. I asked for his address so that I could send everything back. He gave it to me so they are going back on Thursday and I will be receiving my full $90 refund. If you have any questions about my experience with him, feel free to message me. BE WARY when dealing with him.

JHeyKolektor24

Oct 14, 2013
Central TX
I just wanted to give a heads-up to everyone in regards to this member…

On November 10, I purchased a Byron Buxton Bowman Chrome base autograph and two Byron Buxton base chrome cards for $90 dlvd. After sending the PayPal, he responds with “Alright, thanks for the deal. LMK if you have any 2007 bowman heyward.” Awesome I thought, I have a handful of 2007 Heywards that I would be interested in trading. I initially tried to sell my lot (mentioned below) for $35 dlvd to him. After a couple PM’s, we agreed to a trade. I was to send (3) 2007 Bowman Chrome Heyward refractors, (4) 2007 Bowman Chrome Heyward base, and (5) 2007 Bowman Heyward base for his 2013 Bowman Inception Byron Buxton autograph. He was to add the Bowman Inception autograph to the Chrome lot and ship them to me. I asked that he send first since his feedback score was 0 at the time. He agreed.

After waiting a couple days for a delivery confirmation, I sent a PM asking for one. I did not get a response.

Fast forward to November, 18 and I receive his package in the mail. I open it only to find that the Bowman Chrome autograph was missing. A note was inside that read:

“I can’t find the Buxton Chrome Auto. I hope I didn’t send to someone else by accident. I shipped the 2 Chrome base & the inception Auto. LMK How much to refund you. In the meantime I will try and locate the Chrome Auto.”

Really? No PM to let me know about this before you shipped? I thought OK whatever, I’ll send the Heywards for the Inception auto and hope he “finds” the Chrome autograph. I wish it was that easy. I asked for him to PM his address to me because I could not read the return address on the front of his package. He responds with:

”I dont want the heywards anymore. I recently decided to stop collecting(yesterday). If you want to keep the inception then i will refund the difference. Im not sure what happened to the buxton chrome. I had it on my scanner and now its gone. I hope my 4 year old son didnt hide it somewhere!!!”

So now he wants me to pay for the Buxton Inception autograph by me accepting a partial refund for the Chrome autograph. Absolutely absurd. This irked the hell out of me, but I decided to be nice and take a partial refund. Since I valued my Heywards at $35, I asked for a $55 partial refund. No response from him even though he was online every time I logged on.

I opened a claim after waiting for a day to get his attention. This time I was asking for a $60 partial refund just for the hassle and the way he handled this. He finally responds back that he paid $50 for the Inception auto and that my request was absurd. He was valuing the two Buxton base Chrome cards at $5 each and the Inception autograph at $35. So he wants me to pay for two cards that were basically throw-ins with the Chrome autograph and for a card that I supposedly traded for.

No way Jose. I asked for his address so that I could send everything back. He gave it to me so they are going back on Thursday and I will be receiving my full $90 refund. If you have any questions about my experience with him, feel free to message me. BE WARY when dealing with him.

I was just about to contact you and tell you i found the buxton chrome auto. Thanks for ruining one of my threads. Just send the cards back, ill throw this chrome on ebay

Members online

Latest posts