Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trade Manager Functionality

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
I've completed about 10 deals with the trade manager and from my perspective, it works quite well. The one improvement I'd like to see is a reminder notification when the trade manager hasn't been updated. I have a few trades where I marked my side as sent, but my trade partner never marked the trade as received. (Though I am pretty sure the items were received since I received feedback.)

In this scenario, I'd like to see the trade manager send a reminder notification 10 days after a trade partner has marked a deal as sent and the trade partner has not marked as received, with a link to easily the transaction to quickly update it.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
There are a few aspects that seem a little clunky yet. It's not the most intuitive system unless your used similar managers on other sites. Also, I don't mind using it but as a 99% mobile user it was a hassle. It's certainly a good start though

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Is this something for [MENTION=3478]bradical[/MENTION] to look into?

Latest posts