Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Game 7, bottom of the ninth, here you come...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
"Save Me" by Remy Zero

never heard of most of these but i do admit i love that song....that said , if i were a closer , not so sure i'd want to be asking someone to save me...

in reality , i would probably use something unusual that would require much more thought , but for now i'd say something like rock you like a hurricane by the scorpions...i'm really not into much rock or metal , but others that come to mind right off hand would include things like come on feel the noise by quiet riot , paradise city by guns n roses , or possibly something by queen ....

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
"Smack My B***h Up" by The Prodigy

Lyrics:

Change my pitch up
Smack my b***h up
Change my pitch up
Smack my b***h up
(Like this)

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I’ve always loved the song “One Vision” by Queen. It’s got a mean intro that would build up perfectly.

Collecting ‘96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball. Let me know whatcha got for sale/trade!
Sent using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
never heard of most of these but i do admit i love that song....that said , if i were a closer , not so sure i'd want to be asking someone to save me...

I tend to think of it as the team saying that, not from the perspective of the closer. The team has a lead, wants to win, and calls on me to come into the game and change the team's lead into a victory.

I’ve always loved the song “One Vision” by Queen. It’s got a mean intro that would build up perfectly.

Collecting ‘96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball. Let me know whatcha got for sale/trade!
Sent using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Like the song. Always laughed on the very last verse.

Just gimme gimme gimme fried chicken.

Just out of the blue. Fried chicken leave it up to Freddy Mercury

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Bhk5150

May 3, 2013
I'll Go With "Unchained" or "Sunday Afternoon In The Park", both by the mighty Van Halen. Although I may save the latter for my WWE Wrestling ring debut:)

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
My default answer is the allegretto from Beethoven's 7th Symphony. It would start about 3 pitches into the batter ahead of me, signaling that all that came before is prelude. I find this piece of music calming and centering, exactly what I'd need to be in that crucible.

Although Smell Yo Dick has thrust itself into contention.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I'll Go With "Unchained" or "Sunday Afternoon In The Park", both by the mighty Van Halen. Although I may save the latter for my WWE Wrestling ring debut:)

I'm a HUGE Van Halen fan...so you're selections are top notch, as well. My VH selections would lean toward "Right Now" or...now imagine this..."Seventh Seal" with those monk chants in the intro. That was a great track to lead off the Balance album!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
My default answer is the allegretto from Beethoven's 7th Symphony. It would start about 3 pitches into the batter ahead of me, signaling that all that came before is prelude. I find this piece of music calming and centering, exactly what I'd need to be in that crucible.

Although Smell Yo Dick has thrust itself into contention.

Yes, it clearly comes down to one of those two. I think why Beethoven gets the win is we want to enter the game the best pitcher around. . . and that ghetto ho threw his phone about a mile, Byung-Hyun Kim style. :confused:

Members online

No members online now.