Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Oscar Taveras gold ref RC /10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
$40/dlvd

Attachments

• taveras.gold.prizm.10.14p.jpg
    taveras.gold.prizm.10.14p.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 56
  • TAVERAS.GOLD.REF.RC.6.10.14P.jpg
    TAVERAS.GOLD.REF.RC.6.10.14P.jpg
    504 KB · Views: 55

kingah

Jan 5, 2013
Terrible....I hope no one buys this!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Great job to capitalize on someones death...:(

Well weed hopper. It's not mine.
And go away on the, oh someone is dead and they should not sell what they have of the person.....That is just a stupid way of thinking. He's dead and has a following where some of his fans will want his stuff now that he is gone, and they will not see anything new of his ever again.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I understand where everyone is coming from but that's definitely not how it works in collecting. Someone dying inevitably makes their stuff worth more and therefore collectors race to unload their stuff. After Cory Lidle's death his auto cards were selling for like $100 the week of...just how it works unfortunately. Can't stop people from unloading their stuff

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
As odd as it seems, I honest to God did not know he died. I just received this card in the mail this past weekend and wanted to post it for the forum in case there was/is a big Oscar fan here. It's a very sharp gold refractor and low #'d, so a cool PC item.

Some of you guys need to seriously relax.

Members online

Latest posts