Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

••••••••••Monday Morning Thread••••••••••

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Thanks also go out to [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] for sending me some 2014 Topps mini singles I need for my set. Everyone knows he's one of the best members on FCB, and here is yet another example of why.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Wish granted

1FaOVb1l.jpg

I chick rocking the converse high tops can a have but- her face and I won't care

:p

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
problem we have is no multi language employees . Hmong , East Europe , Spanish is different but those from BRONX are real hard

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Man, Mets making moves...

Traded Matt DenDekker to the Nationals for Jerry Blevins and Cory Mazzoni to the Padres for Alex Torres and a PTBNL

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Got some interesting news a little bit ago. Heard that the ShopKo back in Alliance (home for me) was held up at gun point. I haven't heard anything else though

Yes, I need to update my checklist. I have plenty of duplicates to trade.

When you get a chance, shoot me your list of needs. I busted 6 boxes, and was able to put one set together and almost a second. I debated on finishing the second set, but decided not to.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
http://m.ebay.com/itm/121607080109

Put a watch on this one. Then send him an offer 5 bucks more then this one sells for add this link to you offer as well.

Richard

LOL!

Just heard from my bro-in-law...

As many thought, the Impractical Joker auto cards are headed to A&G. They also will have relics as Topps has asked for an item of clothing.

I think I am more psyched about this than he is!

Awesome!

I was thinking about telling them to do a few with inscriptions...

+1

EBAY 1/1!!!

lol

Wish granted

1FaOVb1l.jpg

Looks like fun lol

I guess I cut the cereal box and saved this because of Mattingly
image_24.jpg

Very nice

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just had one of the best specials that the Grille on campus has ever had for dinner. It was a Hawaiian burger-
Grilled Chicken
Swiss Cheese
Bacon
Pineapple
Chipotle sauce

Definitely one that I wish that they would have more often. I was expecting the pineapple to be grilled, but instead they just toss it on the burger while its almost done grilling. I'm a fan of grilled pineapple

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Those of you that has Charlie from the MT on facebook check out what he was wearing today and what he got to do too.
While visiting the Louisville Slugger factory.

I won't post the pictures I'll wait for him to do it. [MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION]

Members online

Latest posts