Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CM really stuck his foot in his mouth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
The WWE annually teams with Susan G. Komen during Breast Cancer Awareness month by donating portions of sales to the foundation.
1444159153531.jpg1444159163638.jpg
On this week's edition of "Monday Night Raw," the WWE paid tribute to several breast cancer survivors by bringing them in the ring and having superstars John Cena and Roman Reigns talk about their heroic battle while every other wrestler looked on from the ramp way.
It was a special moment that generated standing ovation from the crowd.

For some reason, former WWE superstar C.M. Punk decided to throw cold water on the powerful segment by tweeting this to his 2.4 million Twitter followers.

Punk faced major backlash from people who felt he just came off as a bitter ex-employee.
This just caused him to get even nastier.

Twitter
Of course, Twitter and the Internet never forgets anything, so Punk was quickly reminded that when he was collecting a WWE paycheck, he had no problem with the connection with Susan G. Komen.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Phil Brooks is the most bitter person alive. And he's got no reason to be. Such a ****ing *****, and that's coming from a fan of his.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Phil Brooks is the most bitter person alive. And he's got no reason to be. Such a ****ing *****, and that's coming from a fan of his.

I used to be a huge fan.

Now he could die and I wouldn't care in the slightest. Screw him. I'm sick of him running his mouth about WWE non stop.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Oddly enough, I have never researched Susan G Komen. Their financial information is actually, awful. There are many similar charities that have much higher ratings that appear to be more viable. Punk might actually be right, but comments on this topic won't fly...

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Oddly enough, I have never researched Susan G Komen. Their financial information is actually, awful. There are many similar charities that have much higher ratings that appear to be more viable. Punk might actually be right, but comments on this topic won't fly...

His comments would fly if he didn't come off as an arrogant *****. If he just calmly said, "Hey, SGK isn't the stand alone breast cancer ... blah blah blah" he'd have more backing. Snide, looking down his nose comments will always draw the ire of the public, no matter what the message is.

angelamorgan516

Oct 14, 2015
This just goes to show you that Punk went from being just another somebody to becoming a summertime legend. It doesn't surprise me "true wrestling fans" are starting to purchase ROH DVDs including Punk, mainly because his new character has become influential and his ROH theme song (Cult of Personality) has had something to do with it.

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
He's a diva and that's it

I too couldn't care less and what will make him more of an ass is no matter how he conducts himself after his first UFC fight, win or lose

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts