Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Got this instead of my Blue Wave packs - what nonsense!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL

I see a package today and thought they were my Blue Wave packs. Instead I got this pile of crap. Why would they send this back? First off, I sent my wrappers in a single ziplock bag. Do they usually send these back if they are not fulfilled?

EDIT: [MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] , was this sent from one of our breaks? I believe there was not enough postage.

Allen

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
yeah, this makes me MAD, I know for a fact there was enough postage on all the packs I sent out. You are the 3rd to let me know.

I am working on finding some packs to take care of everyone

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
I got mine back a few days after they announced the deadline. I had mailed my wrappers before they announced the deadline, but they didn't honor my wrappers. Fastest return shipping I've ever seen. I haven't gotten any wrappers returned that Andrew sent in from those breaks yet.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Weird how much the USPS spends o send the package back vs sending it to the original destination. I understand there is a price for the postage but it has to cost more to have it delivered back to the original sender. My brother would send out a letter with the receiver and sender as the same address, it would always arrive postage due, putting the postage burden on who he sent it to (cheapskate)!

Fordman

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Strange that you sent 1 bag and received 2, that suggest Topps actually received the mailer...but doesn't it say you didn't put enough postage on the package?

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
I got mine back a few days after they announced the deadline. I had mailed my wrappers before they announced the deadline, but they didn't honor my wrappers. Fastest return shipping I've ever seen. I haven't gotten any wrappers returned that Andrew sent in from those breaks yet.

That did happen to me as well... I was confused, so I didn't pay any attention until this Bruin7 thread. I wonder what happened.

By the way, I haven't gotten any packs yet.

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
I also received back a package like that but I wasnt sure who it was from, so I guess this explains it since my package looked exactly like yours. I got that back in the mail like 2 weeks ago. Was probably only enough packs for 1 blue wave pack so I wasnt too upset, but I was confused since it looked like the postage was printed out at the post office. Any ideas why these were bounced back?

on another note, I have a lot of 10 packs that was sent in and receive by them on Friday, 2 days after release. I have yet to receive my packs from that lot.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Does this mean if you didn't get wrappers back, you'll probably be getting BW packs?

It would appear so.

That did happen to me as well... I was confused, so I didn't pay any attention until this Bruin7 thread. I wonder what happened.

By the way, I haven't gotten any packs yet.

I did not get any wrappers returned to me, so I'm assuming I'll be getting my packs shortly. They had my wrappers Monday morning before the Tuesday their announcement went out to stop sending wrappers in. When did you get your wrappers in, Bobby?

DoverCards

I also received back a package like that but I wasnt sure who it was from, so I guess this explains it since my package looked exactly like yours. I got that back in the mail like 2 weeks ago. Was probably only enough packs for 1 blue wave pack so I wasnt too upset, but I was confused since it looked like the postage was printed out at the post office. Any ideas why these were bounced back?

on another note, I have a lot of 10 packs that was sent in and receive by them on Friday, 2 days after release. I have yet to receive my packs from that lot.

I'm having a hard time figuring this out. I know MisterT got his. I got some of mine, but I also sent 6 in for someone else and they were also received Friday before they caught off the redemptions but those have not yet arrived. It has been a week since I got my 10 packs and MisterT had his a couple days ahead of me.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
After a couple of years of this promotion & while its a nice gesture by topps, in the end it seems like more harm than good is coming out of wrapper redemptions.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
After a couple of years of this promotion & while its a nice gesture by topps, in the end it seems like more harm than good is coming out of wrapper redemptions.

Time for this to go away. I just wish they put a card in the boxes for the Blue Wave.

Yes I said a Redemption..........

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
several guys living in California over on the blowout boards received their packs yesterday. Here's hoping that I receive mine this afternoon when I check my mail. The packs were postmarked Saturday June 15th

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Looks like I got completely screwed out of all my packs (3 packs from personal sub and through AIC).

Allen

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
I got the same return package as well, but no worries. Didn't even realize I had any packs from the breaks anyway so no loss on my end...just lost postage on AIC (which of course sucks).

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.