Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

STEVE MATZ CALLED UP TO THE METS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Meet the Matz, meet the Matz. :)

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal
Source confirms: #Mets promoting Matz. Matz's day to pitch is Sunday. #Mets expected to go to some form of six-man rotation.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Was going to echo WaxPax sentiments - as a Mets fan, I'm not too excited unless he can hit 30 and drive in 100...

Exactly what I was thinking...I mean, I'm excited to see the future, but pitching isn't exactly our most pressing need...

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Helluva game by Mr. Matz....this Mets rotation is shaping up to be the best in the majors for many years to come!

If they can all stay healthy together - you know the mets, many drop out for TJ each season so I doubt the whole group will be together for years.

Based on Matz's debut, at least we know the Mets didn't make a mistake thinking they drafted Steve Mets. ;) I love how similar "Mets" and "Matz" are!

stevenm76

Mar 23, 2015
I had a bunch of autographed Matz rookie cards from 2009 including a BGS 9.5 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor auto that I sold for only $250. I'm kicking myself because I could have probably made an extra $1000 in profit had I waited.