Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Saturday 2/27********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning all...I present to you...the new ride

View attachment 60022
View attachment 60023

Congrats!

Good morning all!
Nice Sweet Spots this morning.
WaxPax- Sounds like a great time!

Thanks!

Good Morning Everyone.

Not Classic... but....

EthierPCScans973.jpg

EthierPCScans544.jpg

Think this is my only 1/xx SS. And it's a turd
0b2x11m2.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kept a few that we pulled over the years

Awesome cards everyone!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening all. Waiting for my computer to charge so I can scan a few things from today.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Slow afternoon. Cleaned and scrubbed the house. Bought some small labels to add to the tops of cards after I have them in snaptites and team bags. My handwriting stinks.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well, forgot to scan just what I broke today. But I bought myself a box of 2015 Ginter and my mom got me a jumbo box of 2015 Draft, as we had to return some Christmas gifts finally, and the money went back on her card. But here's a quick rundown of what I got-

Ginter-
Joe Buck Autograph
Jacob deGrom Relic
Christain Yelich Relic

Draft-
Mike Nikorak Auto- meh
Mariano Rivera Chrome Auto- Wish it was his dad
Nick Plummer Red Refractor Auto 2/5- Definitely can't complain here! If only it was a Super auto instead :lol:

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Well, forgot to scan just what I broke today. But I bought myself a box of 2015 Ginter and my mom got me a jumbo box of 2015 Draft, as we had to return some Christmas gifts finally, and the money went back on her card. But here's a quick rundown of what I got-

Ginter-
Joe Buck Autograph
Jacob deGrom Relic
Christain Yelich Relic

Draft-
Mike Nikorak Auto- meh
Nick Plummer Red Refractor Auto 2/5- Definitely can't complain here! If only it was a Super auto instead :lol:

Congrats on the red, Zac!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

Ginter-
Joe Buck Autograph
Jacob deGrom Relic
Christain Yelich Relic

Draft-
Mike Nikorak Auto- meh

Let's see some pics!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts