Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

After over a year waiting AXL Roses' Ginter is now Live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I don't listen to them, so to me it's all the same.Thought I read on Blowout someone said they were metal.Guess not.Oh well.

Hey man
Sorry If I can on like you were wrong. If you click on the link I provided you will see that under Genres they are list as a hard Rock band, Heavy Metal, Blues Rock.
i learned something when I posted that....... [MENTION=2602]SINFULONE[/MENTION]

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Hey man
Sorry If I can on like you were wrong. If you click on the link I provided you will see that under Genres they are list as a hard Rock band, Heavy Metal, Blues Rock.
i learned something when I posted that....... @SINFULONE

Nah, don't worry about it.I never liked their music, so I defer to those that do.If I am wrong I can own it without being offended.Never became interested in their music.But it's a neat collectible for those that do.Nice to see Topps come through on their redemption.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
Apetite and Lies were great albums. Apetite is one of my all time favorite rock records. Im not a fan of the Use Your Illusion stuff though.