Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Andre "The Hawk" Dawson Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
[MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] Two pretty cool oddball pickups, especially the second one

Sports Illustrated Don't Quote Me Game Card:

scan0004_5.jpg

scan0005_8.jpg

1977 Expos Sealed Redpath Sugar Packet #10 :

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Nah they are both cool! I've got that sheet set aside for you. One day I want to go through all the Classic sets / trivia sets etc. I think you have a ton more that I do. It's on the list of to dos at some point.

Ryan

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
+1 on the sugar packet... That is a very neat odd-ball item for sure.

Thank you very much!

Nah they are both cool! I've got that sheet set aside for you. One day I want to go through all the Classic sets / trivia sets etc. I think you have a ton more that I do. It's on the list of to dos at some point.

Ryan

I know how those lists go, you should see the huge pile sitting in my kitchen that is waiting for me to go through to get rid of. But first I need to finish getting my Dawsons in order, and I have began dabbling in making Dawson customs. Just not enough time in the day.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I haven't posted any pickups in awhile and I have a huge stack of pickups to get scanned and posted, but I had to take some time to get this one posted that I received in the mail yesterday. Tanner [MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION] saw a video break on YouTube where this card was pulled and notified me of the video. I shared the video with a couple of members of this forum and Alex [MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] participated in a break with the same break and was able to get me the name and email address of the person who won the card in the break. Thank you so much Tanner and Alex!

2016 Topps Museum Collection Framed Museum Collection Autographs Wood #1/1
scan0001_5.jpg

Last edited:

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
i'm very happy it worked out for you :) that card is drop dead gorgeous! where on your list of favorites is it? i'd imagine it has to be up there!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
i'm very happy it worked out for you :smile: that card is drop dead gorgeous! where on your list of favorites is it? i'd imagine it has to be up there!

Thank you very much! I am so happy to add it to the collection! It is hard for me to pick my favorite Andre Dawson cards. His 1977 PSA 10 rookie comes to mind and I'm sure if I ever pick up a 1996 Mirror Gold or a 1982 FBI Disc then that will also make the list. I will enjoy the beauty of this card!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I haven't posted any pickups in awhile and I have a huge stack of pickups to get scanned and posted, but I had to take some time to get this one posted that I received in the mail yesterday. Tanner @mouschi saw a video break on YouTube where this card was pulled and notified me of the video. I shared the video with a couple of members of this forum and Alex @alexs64 participated in a break with the same break and was able to get me the name and email address of the person who won the card in the break. Thank you so much Tanner and Alex!

2016 Topps Museum Collection Framed Museum Collection Autographs Wood #1/1
scan0001_5.jpg

I am glad it is home! Congrats!

Members online