Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

☆☆☆☆☆ Monday Morning Thread - The Day After ☆☆☆☆☆

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good evening. Ran home for a quick meal, then I have to go back to school.

I will have spent close to 90 minutes on the road today, just going back and forth from school. I really hate big towns.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I would like to know if I have any MT guys that would like to purchase this for $100. For the MT'ers onlt for now. If not I will open it to the general public at this price. I could use the funds asap. Thanks!

20131007_125049.jpg

Let me know.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Hope you can sell Alexs. Don't see why it hasn't gone yet. Think his injury scared some off?

Afternoon everyone. Lost a few close auctions yesterday and more than likely a few tonight

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good morning.
I had a friend who had brain cancer die this morning. Please remember Paul's family in thoughts and prayers. He sang in our choir and did many solos. He had one of the best voices I have ever heard. It is fitting that he died on the "Day the music died".
DANNY

Sorry to hear about your friend Danny. :grouphug: I have a sister-in-law about to pass from brain cancer as well. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts