Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hey Administrators, can someone help??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
For the record, Randy Rhoads is in the top 3 guitarists/musicians I constantly study to keep my chops and fun going. I had an extra heart to get this back for you :)

You might find this article handy, if you can log back into inkfrog this article should walk you through on how to export your images onto your machine so you can upload them elsewhere: https://success.inkfrog.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003102083-Library-Actions-Export

I'd assume you still have access to your inkfrog account in someway shape or form. Although it might be a lengthy process, you should be able to physically recover anything you uploaded there to export to your laptop/desktop to re-upload on another site (I recommend Imgur or the like as Photobucket is pretty wonky for free users).

Glad we were able to help out Randy!

Well then we must be bruthas from anutha mutha! ;)
Man, almost 40 years later and really only displayed on 2 albums, I still listen to the guy to this day. There's some uploads on youtube that has recordings of some of those songs with just Randy's guitar.

Actually I tried last week to log back into inkfrog and was unable too. I tried and was able to log into inkfrog classic but it didn't seem like they retained any of my information and all it kept showing no matter where I tried to navigate was a signup page for their premium legacy plan which I'm not interested in. It's not worth paying the fee just to find out there was nothing saved anyway. Most of it besides my sig were just past card scans I had uploaded for auctions, most of which are long gone now anyways.

Ah well, now that you've helped me retain a collage of someone whom Ozzy refers to as the best musician he's ever worked with it's all good! :D

Thanks again Alex!!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Well then we must be bruthas from anutha mutha! ;)
Man, almost 40 years later and really only displayed on 2 albums, I still listen to the guy to this day. There's some uploads on youtube that has recordings of some of those songs with just Randy's guitar.

Actually I tried last week to log back into inkfrog and was unable too. I tried and was able to log into inkfrog classic but it didn't seem like they retained any of my information and all it kept showing no matter where I tried to navigate was a signup page for their premium legacy plan which I'm not interested in. It's not worth paying the fee just to find out there was nothing saved anyway. Most of it besides my sig were just past card scans I had uploaded for auctions, most of which are long gone now anyways.

Ah well, now that you've helped me retain a collage of someone whom Ozzy refers to as the best musician he's ever worked with it's all good! :D

Thanks again Alex!!

It's incredible how metal was just a "thing" for Randy as well...that guy more than understood the theory of all music and that is just from a guitar point of view. Beyond a legend Randy shall remain!

Regarding your inkfrog images. Before you give up, try this as well. I read it as you need to just sign up for the FREE inkfrog open account then use the transfer option there to transfer your inkfrog classic stuff to the new inkfrog open account.

Here is a link to the help topic: https://success.inkfrog.com/hc/en-u...-inkFrog-Classic-Billing-Plan-to-inkFrog-Open

Here is a copy and paste of the steps:
• Connect your inkFrog Classic Billing/Plan to inkFrog Open
• Great news! You can now connect your inkFrog Classic billing plan with inkFrog Open, and use both Classic and Open.
• This means you get to use inkFrog Open for your lower, Classic plan price.
• Connecting is simple...
1. Create an inkFrog Open account (if you haven't yet) at www.inkfrog.com - choose the free account so it doesn't cost you anything.
2. Login to your InkFrog Open account, and then visit this URL https://open.inkfrog.com/settings/account/classic/
***Note, you may get an error when doing this, but just ignore the error***
3. That's it! You can now login to Open and use it just like you use Classic

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
It's incredible how metal was just a "thing" for Randy as well...that guy more than understood the theory of all music and that is just from a guitar point of view. Beyond a legend Randy shall remain!

Regarding your inkfrog images. Before you give up, try this as well. I read it as you need to just sign up for the FREE inkfrog open account then use the transfer option there to transfer your inkfrog classic stuff to the new inkfrog open account.

Here is a link to the help topic: https://success.inkfrog.com/hc/en-u...-inkFrog-Classic-Billing-Plan-to-inkFrog-Open

Here is a copy and paste of the steps:
• Connect your inkFrog Classic Billing/Plan to inkFrog Open
• Great news! You can now connect your inkFrog Classic billing plan with inkFrog Open, and use both Classic and Open.
• This means you get to use inkFrog Open for your lower, Classic plan price.
• Connecting is simple...
1. Create an inkFrog Open account (if you haven't yet) at www.inkfrog.com - choose the free account so it doesn't cost you anything.
2. Login to your InkFrog Open account, and then visit this URL https://open.inkfrog.com/settings/account/classic/
***Note, you may get an error when doing this, but just ignore the error***
3. That's it! You can now login to Open and use it just like you use Classic
I tried this quite a few times but keep getting an error page where I cannot navigate or transfer.
I. Give. Up.

I got my old Sig back with your help Alex so that's all I need.

Thanks again!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
I don't post a ton, but it's amazing the mods would put so much effort into tracking down the signature of a single member, when it turns out it was another site's issue.

I know zero about coding or html but I know a little about people. Solid, guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts