Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

############# MORNING THREAD########1/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

13 degrees here
attachment.php

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Happy Feast of the Epiphany Day. (That is a Christian holiday for those who may not know.)

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies
Says it is -14 outside and wind chill of -32 but I can't understand why since it says the wind is only 6 mph out there.
And another thing we are under a serve wind chill advisory. From midnight today until 12 noon Thrusfsy.

Ok over 8 hours in and we have winds speeds of no more the 29 mpg. Not that I'm rushing it just wondering when the wind will show up.

So I would like wind should be blowing right now faster then it is, since we are

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Going to be making the 8 hour drive to Sioux Falls, SD to see my dad this week. Its colder there than it is here. We actually warmed up the last couple of days. We went from right around 0 on Sunday to 30 yesterday. The weather there this morning was -15 with a -31 wind chill

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all.
Headed out here shortly to take my GF to the airport. I'll be staying until Sunday.
Saw a checklist for NT game ball autos.
Looking for a few If you guys run across a NT breaker who pulls a trout game ball auto I'd like to offer a trade for this

Members online