Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Sunday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Thinking about it. Not completely devoted to the idea yet. I've always had an interest in today's super stars and certainly seahawks players.
Surprised I haven't picked up a Russell Wilson auto yet, love the guys leadership and coolness but Earl Thomas is probably my favorite player on the team.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thinking about it. Not completely devoted to the idea yet. I've always had an interest in today's super stars and certainly seahawks players.
Surprised I haven't picked up a Russell Wilson auto yet, love the guys leadership and coolness but Earl Thomas is probably my favorite player on the team.

So stars and HOFer autographs?

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Picked these up at Ross the other day for $36.

Shawn Kemp's Kamakazi 1's from the 94-95 season.

1531597_10154866940570082_2993981204122727145_n.jpg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
What I thought was most amazing was that his brother and brothers friend thought of doing that for him on their own, gives some hope for the future.
Yeah, there will always be bully's but there are really good kids out there that just "get it". They understand good from bad. It's cool when being good is cool.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Star and HOF autos it would be
Barry those are still great looking.
I have an unsigned copy and a couple parallels if you need Dan. Think I have the chrome and gold border bowman

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
On my mail out list :)

On another note, how long do I give members to send payment? One guy here its been 2 weeks, a guy on BO agreed to a deal a week ago and a guy hit a BIN on ebay Friday morning and I haven't seen or heard anything from anyone..
Unfortunately it seems not everyone works out smooth quick transactions like ours.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I've made mid-high end autograph trades with quite a few MTers that took no time at all to negotiate. PNW Alex and Stepper are two of them.

Members online

Latest posts