Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

###DECEMBER MONDAY FIRST THREAD ##############

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good "morning", guys. I have been up and down all day to make up for "sleeping" in the bathroom last night. Henley was showing signs of a virus on Friday - liquid poops and vomiting everything back up. He acted very, very happy, though - which is just what he always does. Saturday, he was fine. Ate like a horse.

Then LB started feeling nauseous. She spent all day Saturday profusely sick.. then my turn started last night.

May be a little TMI, but my body aches from all of the stuff that's been coming out of it. I am not nauseated, anymore, but I feel like I was hit by a truck.

Ugh I hope you three are on the mend. I have had the EXACT same flu which started yesterday as well. Dining on Squirt soda and Popsicles as the ice cubes got pretty bland. Jen had this bug two days ago and today is her first day of normality and we are keeping a hawk eye on Milo since he hadn't had it yet.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Hey @Hawk8 it would appear @michaelstepper has this card for sale. I think you may have it already, but you never can have to many Dawson cards :lol:

2014-11-02083023.jpg

LOL Thanks For "hawking" MY Stuff For me

Thanks for heads up! I do have 25 of those already. How much are you asking for it?

Good "morning", guys. I have been up and down all day to make up for "sleeping" in the bathroom last night. Henley was showing signs of a virus on Friday - liquid poops and vomiting everything back up. He acted very, very happy, though - which is just what he always does. Saturday, he was fine. Ate like a horse.

Then LB started feeling nauseous. She spent all day Saturday profusely sick.. then my turn started last night.

May be a little TMI, but my body aches from all of the stuff that's been coming out of it. I am not nauseated, anymore, but I feel like I was hit by a truck.

Hope you get to feeling better!

Members online