Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2= MORNING THREAD @@@@@@@@@@12/4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning. Did you send Alie more Starbucks cards? That was very nice of you, and completely unexpected. I appreciate it, and so did she! Her collection is getting bigger. I made several trades on some facebook starbuck card collecting boards. Plus I just ordered twenty off of ebay for her. Lots of generosity over on the FB Boards. People totally willing to share their extras with her. Its a lot like collecting baseball cards, but not nearly as expensive.

Yes, I mailed them about a week ago. Glad to hear she got them! I picked up the Canada one since I thought it's one that'd be harder for her to find. The others are just bilingual-back versions of cards she probably already has. Figured she'd enjoy them... kind of like having the O-Pee-Chee version of a Topps card. ;)

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
10 1/4 hours today and tomorrow will be worst . there's a lot of sh-tting going on . I moved over 300 pallets today . now back to opening Chrome football

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just turned in my paper. I'm really not wanting to see the grade I get back on it :lol: Now I'm down to a paper due Sunday, a final project due Tuesday, a final due Thursday, and that's not counting studying for finals next week lol

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Just turned in my paper. I'm really not wanting to see the grade I get back on it :lol: Now I'm down to a paper due Sunday, a final project due Tuesday, a final due Thursday, and that's not counting studying for finals next week lol

Sounds like you could use some fun busting some Chrome lol

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Thanks guys! Pretty happy with the pickup. I have a index card with a lost LOA now to do something with once this arrives.

Zac: best of luck. Sounds like your pretty dang busy.

Hawk: your Dawson pickups are crazy. Some great looking cards in there

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Sounds like you could use some fun busting some Chrome lol

Haha if the holidays weren't coming up I would consider going and grabbing a blaster or something at Walmart. I'm actually going out of town on Saturday with my mom and sister. I think the whole point of the trip is Christmas shopping for them, but we will be stopping by the LCS so I can get a few packs and supplies. I'm hoping to get most of my paper done tomorrow so I have a little more free time over the weekend

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Thursday math question
10x100=1000 Right?
It's a 10 dollar ticket and winning 1k is 1in3429 so I would say I beat the odds. :lol:
:p:eek::p:eek::p
1417752959667.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts