Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Christopher Russo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Is "mad dog" the most annoying guy in sports? I also hate Chris Berman but I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority on him. Russo just annoys the crap out of me. These commercials on MLB network kill me

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Is "mad dog" the most annoying guy in sports? I also hate Chris Berman but I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority on him. Russo just annoys the crap out of me. These commercials on MLB network kill me

hawkmlb.0_standard_352.0.jpg

In baseball, I have to go with this guy and by a wide margin; Hawk Harrelson.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida

YES, I CANNOT STAND HIM EITHER...I GUESS THE ONLY WAY TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS IS TO YELL, BECAUSE WHEN YOU YELL, THAT MEANS YOU KNOW EVERYTHING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pdWAcK6Eh8

I turn the channel at 12:55 PM so I do not hear him as he is so annoying...

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I love watching MLB Network, but any time he comes on I switch the station. I think in my head that I hope other people do as well so the ratings are bad and his show disappears.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I also hate Chris Berman but I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority on him. Russo just annoys the crap out of me. These commercials on MLB network kill me

No, you're not. I HATE Boomer.

If we bottled up Berman's guffaw, Mad Dog's octave, and Gruden's snark, we'd have a WMD capable of torturing any terrorist

WaxPax

Born and raised in NY, so you get used to loudmouths talking sports on TV and radio. Been listening to Russo for years when he was on WFAN in NY and now on MLB....he's OK....in small doses....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I love watching MLB Network, but any time he comes on I switch the station. I think in my head that I hope other people do as well so the ratings are bad and his show disappears.

We'll be together in this boat. I loathe Russo.

Love Hawk Harrelson though. Can listen to him for weeks on end.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
We'll be together in this boat. I loathe Russo.

Love Hawk Harrelson though. Can listen to him for weeks on end.

You are no longer my favorite member. I still have love for you though. Your lifelong stalker, WCTYSON.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Wow I'm shocked it's gone to page two and no one has mentioned francessa.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Because outside of NYC, Francessa isn't that big a deal. Most talk hosts if they aren't national are only known locally.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Because outside of NYC, Francessa isn't that big a deal. Most talk hosts if they aren't national are only known locally.

Yeah I agree. I know who he is but that's from Yes network. I think local hosts are better anyway, I use to listen to Rome but I got so tired of the same stuff from when I was 8

Members online

Latest posts