Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The "HOLY CRAP!" end-price thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
I think everyone mis-read my sarcasm.

Yeah man, sorry you missed out on it. At least the buyer let you take a picture with all your other ones. That's a shame. Would've been such a sweet run. 1 to 5 and now it will never happen. Hopefully it turns up for sale in the future.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008

I think I have about 20 of those cans still sealed. Maybe it's time to grab the can opener!

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I think that one has the rare variation in the dufex pattern. If you look closely at the scan, it has a kind of a diamond pattern in the gold part and the silver triangles on the side are more of a flat silvery finish with no dufex. Compare that with the more common variety which has concentric circles in the dufex including the silver corner sections.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
I think that one has the rare variation in the dufex pattern. If you look closely at the scan, it has a kind of a diamond pattern in the gold part and the silver triangles on the side are more of a flat silvery finish with no dufex. Compare that with the more common variety which has concentric circles in the dufex including the silver corner sections.

AH HA!! I looked at that thing a few times and couldn't figure it out but good eyes. I wasn't aware there was a difference. Had me scratching my head quite a bit..

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA

Members online