Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

--------Wednesday Morning Thread---------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, got our first accumulation of snow for the year (and winter) yesterday, although it was only about an inch - inch and a half. Hope everyone has a great one today!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Still Below -0 here in Mn............ Heat wave today and tomorrow tho, 20''s & 30's then dropping to the below teens again over the weekend............. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

So after landing my new job as a Walmart greeter, a good find for many retirees, I lasted less than a day.

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

As I had been instructed, I said pleasantly,"Good morning and welcome to Walmart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"

Of course, her children were at least two years apart, and while they did share similar features, they certainly didn't look like each other.

The woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "Hell no, they ain't twins. The oldest one's 9, and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?"

So I replied, "I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am, I just couldn't believe someone slept with you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Walmart."

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
going to be a long day = leg cramp 4 am , MIL [86] fell 5 am had to help pick her up , cold 30 degrees . Coffee will only help a little .

cardsrmytherapy

May 14, 2010
Good morning all, got our first accumulation of snow for the year (and winter) yesterday, although it was only about an inch - inch and a half. Hope everyone has a great one today!

Still Below -0 here in Mn............ Heat wave today and tomorrow tho, 20''s & 30's then dropping to the below teens again over the weekend............. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

So after landing my new job as a Walmart greeter, a good find for many retirees, I lasted less than a day.

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

As I had been instructed, I said pleasantly,"Good morning and welcome to Walmart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"

Of course, her children were at least two years apart, and while they did share similar features, they certainly didn't look like each other.

The woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "Hell no, they ain't twins. The oldest one's 9, and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?"

So I replied, "I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am, I just couldn't believe someone slept with you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Walmart."

Good morning, first snow here not to bad.

It's a crisp 64 degrees here in Miami...I'm wearing a sweater for the first time this season.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Another fun day at school today. I was tired last night. Sitting there I just kept dozing off before 7, and ended up taking a 20 minute nap that I didn't want to take. That nap ended up being like a power nap for me, and I was up until 11-11:30ish when the plan was to try and catch up on the sleep that I missed out on while down in Colorado