Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SHOHEI OHTANI SIGNS WITH THE ANGELS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Coincidentally, Pujols signed with the Angels six years ago today.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
And we can officially stop speculating who will be the #1 prospect on the top 100 lists now. (Acuna vs. Vladdy)

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Though I wish he would have signed with the Yankees, I applaud him on being able to sign where he wanted to go!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I just got home turned on the tv onto the mlb channel and saw that Otani was pictured with a Angels hat..

Well, I guess I might go to a few more games here now that they signed him..

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Definitely not a small market but he did say he'd prefer to go to a team on the way up rather than a powerhouse. I didn't see much in a plan are they going to let him do both??

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
First Maitan and now Ohtani, the Angels pulled off what all the Yankee fans were hoping for

I will say it won't matter much until you can get east coast fans to stay up to 1am watching baseball. ;) Still way too much east coast bias even though the best team in baseball hasn't come from the east since 2013.

Being in the west, it's great news since most of the baseball I watch is mountain and pacific time zone centric.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Wow. Triple facepalm
CE832AD4-C397-4456-A2FE-FF7505CF0CD7.jpeg

#Orioles GM Dan Duquette confirms that the team did NOT make a presentation to Shohei Ohtani, "Because philosophically we don't participate on the posting part of it."