Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps removes cards from "the warriors" in 2014 Archives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
In case anyone here was looking forward to them, they have been removed due to a production error.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Archives is always a super fun break, but losing any value from it is a killer. You gotta wait for the case prices to drop on this one.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Great movie back in the day. It's on all the time on so high cable channel.

Yeah it's a pretty good movie. James Remar stars in it. If you don't know who that is he played Raiden in Mortal Kombat: Annihilation and Dexter's dad in Dexter.

If you still don't know who that is then I can't help. I honestly don't know much else of his filmography.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Don't forget about Lynne Thigpen, the black female radio DJ, who played "The Chief" on Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah it's a pretty good movie. James Remar stars in it. If you don't know who that is he played Raiden in Mortal Kombat: Annihilation and Dexter's dad in Dexter.

If you still don't know who that is then I can't help. I honestly don't know much else of his filmography.

He also played one of the bad cops in the movie Dream Team but if they didn't get your references, they definitely didn't get mine.

George K

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
I still don't see how Warriors fits with the Archives concept. I thought it was a pretty forced idea into something that should be all about baseball. Are the autographs for the actors from the Major League movie on-cards one? If so, I might actually try to collect those.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I still don't see how Warriors fits with the Archives concept. I thought it was a pretty forced idea into something that should be all about baseball. Are the autographs for the actors from the Major League movie on-cards one? If so, I might actually try to collect those.

I think it adds some uniqueness to the release. Just like the oddball autos from A&G do. It's something cool to see and chase after.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008

images

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I wonder what the "production error" was. I mean, what could possibly go so horribly wrong you have to pull a card, or group of cards, or whatever, from the set? Unless the error was legal rather than mechanical.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Perfect response.

/thread

Finally! I thought it was genius when I posted it, but seemed like everyone ignored it, haha.
On another note, this should be a good thread to show this off in

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1400620518.225544.jpg
Signed by Michael Beck (Swan) and David Harris (Cochise)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts