Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How about Francisco Liriano?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
3-0 in his first three start with 1.00 ERA. 25 K in 18 IP!

I would love to see this guy dominate again. Great fit for the Pirates!

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
With Locke pitching well and Gerrit Cole possible coming up soon it is shaping up to be a good rotation.

AJ Burnett
Wandy Rodriguez
Francisco Liriano
Jeff Locke
Charlie Morton, James McDonald, Jeff Karstens etc until Cole comes up.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
He is fun to watch well he is pitching well but if/when it goes bad he is a disaster. That being said I really liked him with the Twins and hope he bounces back. Maybe the change to the NL will be good for him.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Bucs currently have a .609 win percentage, only 3 teams are better and 2 of them are in their division.

Yeah that's a little frustrating. The thing that worries me the most is their lack of offensive production. They're getting great pitching but the need a better balance.

As the year wore on last year the arms got tired and the bats never seemed to pick up. Therefore, they collapsed down the stretch.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Yeah that's a little frustrating. The thing that worries me the most is their lack of offensive production. They're getting great pitching but the need a better balance.

As the year wore on last year the arms got tired and the bats never seemed to pick up. Therefore, they collapsed down the stretch.

Yep but we have Marte for a whole season and no longer are running Barajas out there every day. The platoons are working and Pedro has to start hitting at some point hopefully. They also have some pitching that can come up to relieve these arms if they do get tired. I like their positioning much better this season than last. That said it still wouldn't surprise me if they found a way to lose more than they won but they have a better team this season for sure.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
[MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] - it's a shame we didn't do our A.J. Burnett 225 K bet this year :lol:

Members online