Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT Tip of the Iceberg FT (90s inserts/numbered - current rcs)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Just starting to catalog what I've been pulling out of a massive collection I bought a few years ago. I plan to keep updating what's available as I can, but this is just the very beginning. Really looking for autographs on my want list and OSU autos on my want list and vintage stuff. Not really adding any Justin Upton at this time. Here's the small list for now:

since the formatting from my google docs document is a little screwy when copy and pasting, here's the link, it's easier to view there. I've changed the organization to a spreadsheet so it's easy to sort by player, team, year, etc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...RyUGdYYlZpRVo4YWc&usp=drive_web&rm=full#gid=0

Last edited:

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
In your sorting, please keep your eyes peeled for Sean Burnett rarities for me.

Oh and...Go Blue!

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I added a few more this morning and will continue to do so each day. The formatting doesn't work bringing it directly over to the forum so I hope people don't mind clicking the google drive link.

I'm sure there are more Belle and Burnett cards coming, probably more Belle than Burnett. I've got a couple large boxes to list, all with inserts/numbered/rc similar to what's already listed.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I think I have a few cards you may be interested in.Will look for them later.What else are you adding?

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I think I have a few cards you may be interested in.Will look for them later.What else are you adding?

More of the same. One full row is autos and GU. There are some star/hof in that group as well but nothing too crazy

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Need this by any chance? I am certain there are several Twin's cards I can use from what you have.

. /96

forgot to mention that I would be interested in this

I've also changed the link to a google docs spreadsheet so it's easy to find what you're looking for as I add things.

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
forgot to mention that I would be interested in this

I've also changed the link to a google docs spreadsheet so it's easy to find what you're looking for as I add things.

Pretty much everything you have listed so far for Twin's I can use. I'm not sure of the BV on the Risen but I am guessing I will either need to find more to trade you are do a cash/trade type of deal. I'll let you finish listing everything first. Thanks.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
I'd be interested in the Piazza 1998 topps tek P-38...please pm me when you get the chance

Just starting to catalog what I've been pulling out of a massive collection I bought a few years ago. I plan to keep updating what's available as I can, but this is just the very beginning. Really looking for autographs on my want list and OSU autos on my want list and vintage stuff. Not really adding any Justin Upton at this time. Here's the small list for now:

since the formatting from my google docs document is a little screwy when copy and pasting, here's the link, it's easier to view there. I've changed the organization to a spreadsheet so it's easy to sort by player, team, year, etc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...RyUGdYYlZpRVo4YWc&usp=drive_web&rm=full#gid=0

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
I'll be interested in any Jim Thome, Craig Biggio, Larry Walker, Vlad Guerrero or Ivan Rodriguez stuff you pull. ESP autos or semi-rare parallels. Thx!

mmyers1978

Dec 24, 2013
Please PM me with prices on these, if available:

1993 Topps Jeter RC
1993 SP Jeter RC
1999 Flair Showcase Legacy Cal Ripken Jr #'d/99
2000 Topps Traded Adrian Gonzalez
2000 Topps Traded Miguel Cabrera
2001 Upper Deck Pujols
2002 Topps Joe Mauer

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I can certainly come up with prices if needs be but prefer to trade.

Wants would be vintage prewar and postwar followed by star autos I need from the list in my sig.

Still adding more and more.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Need any of these?

00 UD Ionix Canseco autograph
08 Topps Heritage McCann autograph
07 UD SP Authentic fake letter Hamels autograph/25
04 UD SP Prospects Mussina autograph/100 (has some other nobody too)
04 Bowman Sterling Cano autograph refractor/199

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
2004 Leaf Jim Thome Phillies Gold Press Proof /25

Want to shoot me a dlvd price for this? I know you prefer trade but would like this for my PC.

Thx,

- jkeys

Members online