Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I think my last check in was around page 50! Glad this kept going! Got a few to offer. One per customer. Ship in PWE only. Claim here but PM me your address. Thanks!

Edit: Gray has surface damage... Aside from scratches, it has fingernail size divet between his legs which you can actually see in the pic
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1398893220.267573.jpg

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
I think my last check in was around page 50! Glad this kept going! Got a few to offer. One per customer. Ship in PWE only. Claim here but PM me your address. Thanks!

Edit: Gray has surface damage... Aside from scratches, it has fingernail size divet between his legs which you can actually see in the pic
View attachment 34477

Nice stuff Bill. Would love to see some new people or old people coming back

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Mellowturtle

Feb 3, 2014

View attachment 34477

PM incoming if the Maddux is still on the table!