Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
1999starquest-1.jpg

1998productionline-1.jpg

Last edited:

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I am buying the 1996 Leaf Preferred Bronze Steel Promo Griffey and will add pictures but I will not get it till middle of July and I plan on bringing it to the Nationals. I am hoping for a nice Jeter in return for it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
I am buying the 1996 Leaf Preferred Bronze Steel Promo Griffey and will add pictures but I will not get it till middle of July and I plan on bringing it to the Nationals. I am hoping for a nice Jeter in return for it.

Good luck though I don't think you'll find many Hard core Griffey collectors at the National. I'm lucky if people know who Griffey is at card shows lol. 99% chance they'll have no idea what that is anyway. If you do get something nice in return definitely share!

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I will share I know there are quite a few Griffey collector's out there. It's a chance that I will take as I am sure I can at least get my money back for it.

Sevilst

Apr 6, 2014
Just added this one. Probably my favorite parallel set of all time.

Griffey%2099%20Finest%20Gold%20Ref_zps2zduiiaa.jpg

Agreed - these gold die cut finest refractors are my favorite as well (took me awhile to get all 3 of them) but worth it. Their design is flawless and the photos they used on all 3 of Griffey are awesome.

qbQl3zA.jpg

Last edited:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Agreed - these gold die cut finest refractors are my favorite as well (took me awhile to get all 3 of them) but worth it. Their design is flawless and the photos they used on all 3 of Griffey are awesome.

only 1 I have
1999ToppsFinestSterlingGoldRefracto.jpg

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Love them all, [MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION].

I just picked up an extra '96 Select Certified Mirror Red /90. It will be available for sale/trade for other Griffey when I get it in the mail and return from vacation. I'll post pic here when I get back from Disney

bcarlson33

Nov 14, 2014
Love them all, @magicpapa.

I just picked up an extra '96 Select Certified Mirror Red /90. It will be available for sale/trade for other Griffey when I get it in the mail and return from vacation. I'll post pic here when I get back from Disney

Did you get it direct from the guy who just had it on eBay? I was talking to him about it also but didn't have the funds to give more for it after buying the 1999 finest gold refractor /100 from him! Nice pickup!

Members online

Latest posts