Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bobblehead Database?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Is there a way to check how many bobbleheads (SGAs) does a player have? I believe Fernando Valenzuela is one of the most made

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Not sure about a database for them, but Joe Mauer will climb up the ranks this year. So far he has had 4 SGA bobbleheads made, but will have another 4 made this year, 5 if you count the one the Twins are giving away to everybody that bought a ticket package for the 4 giveaway games. Plus, he has had 2 season ticket holder exclusive ones made in the last 8 years

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Not sure about a database for them, but Joe Mauer will climb up the ranks this year. So far he has had 4 SGA bobbleheads made, but will have another 4 made this year, 5 if you count the one the Twins are giving away to everybody that bought a ticket package for the 4 giveaway games. Plus, he has had 2 season ticket holder exclusive ones made in the last 8 years

Thank you. Big numbers

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Thank you. Big numbers

The Twins are doing a year long celebration of Mauer's career. His 4 SGA bobbleheads this year-
High School Uniform
MLB Debut
2009 season- MVP, GG, and SS
Final Game

I'm really curious as to what the 5th bobblehead will be, as it is only available to those that purchased a 4 pack to the bobblehead giveaway games.

But like you, I'd be curious to know how many SGA bobbleheads have been made of some players. There are some teams that seem to make a bobblehead of the same player every year, and others that seem to be shockingly low in numbers

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Here's a resource you should all try courtesy of National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum. It was accurate for the guys I collect. Only stadium giveaways, but they want to add others in the future. Nice search feature for players. Love that you get the date doll was given away at the park, and quantity made. Looks like only updated thru April 2016 though.

Fernando shows as 4 dolls, Mauer as 9.

Most I saw of players I tried was Griffey Jr. and Chipper Jones with 11.

https://www.bobbleheadhall.com/previous/

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Here's a resource you should all try courtesy of National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum. It was accurate for the guys I collect. Only stadium giveaways, but they want to add others in the future. Nice search feature for players. Love that you get the date doll was given away at the park, and quantity made. Looks like only updated thru April 2016 though.

I never even thought of counting minor league giveaways. But I'm also only collecting the Twins SGA bobbleheads. I also thought it was interesting they chose to include a minor league season ticket holder bobblehead as well.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Good find, [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION]! I like how they give you the ability to submit additions to their database.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City

Thanks a lot, been expending a lot of time on that site. I have 6 Valenzuelas including one from MiLB. I hope they continue to update

Members online