Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I saw an Olerud 1998 Leaf Diamond Axis Promo numbered "xx/50" from that same COMC seller. Are these executive proofs? Don't think I've seen them before.

- Rodrick

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Any of Big Frank?

Nope, no Frank. I saw the listings about an hour after AUTaxMan and they were all commons and semistars, so I was surprised he snagged a Maddux.

Yes, [MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION] I think it's safe to say these are Executive Proofs. Similar to the others we've seen from Donruss/Leaf products.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Nope, no Frank. I saw the listings about an hour after AUTaxMan and they were all commons and semistars, so I was surprised he snagged a Maddux.

Yes, @olerud363 I think it's safe to say these are Executive Proofs. Similar to the others we've seen from Donruss/Leaf products.

That maddux ($5 by the way) was literally the only star card he listed in the bunch, unless you count the couple of tough nomos he listed. Unfortunately for corockies, no fractal materials z-axis, although he does have the nomo fractal matriz z-axis.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Grabbed the Cirillo Diamond Axis promo. Cooler than than my "uncut proof" I suppose. Consolation I guess for another seller and I being unable to reach a deal on a big item this week

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX

Yes, @olerud363 I think it's safe to say these are Executive Proofs. Similar to the others we've seen from Donruss/Leaf products.

That maddux ($5 by the way) was literally the only star card he listed in the bunch, unless you count the couple of tough nomos he listed. Unfortunately for corockies, no fractal materials z-axis, although he does have the nomo fractal matriz z-axis.

Glad a Maddux collector was able to snag that, and I'm glad I didn't miss anything I'd be sad about.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] - I picked up the Belles in case you wanted them

Ahhhhh you did? I was about to drop in and ask if anyone scooped up the Belles lol. I'm traveling for a wedding and clearly am now just seeing all this.

Fire me a PM :)

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Hey fellas,

I thought I'd chime in and say hello. Here are a few pieces from my modest graded collection:

5kpn.jpg
9tqn.jpg
2lgo.jpg
wz5f.jpg
zzc1.jpg
p4bj.jpg
oog8.jpg
i9rq.jpg
4lbl.jpg

ch2423

Jan 3, 2011
NE Ohio
Thanks for posting the info guys! They didn't show up in my normal Cruz search so I went through the seller link and found both Elite Status and Leaf Materials promos. Yet again, didn't even know these existed.