Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most annoying PC card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DiebytheCubs

Dec 2, 2012
Chicago suburbs/Ohio
Looking through ebay for Ron Santo cards and of course there are more than a few 1972 Topps In Action listed. This card always bugged me. If you were to show anyone this card, they would reasonably assume that Ron Santo was a catcher. I mean could Topps have possibly picked a worse picture?

s-l225.jpg

(This card pictured is not mine btw. I'm at work so I just grabbed it off the Google)

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
The #1 love/hate card in my collection...I love how it looks, but hate why it exists.

eck05ultsiggibson.jpg

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
John Olerud's 1992 Triple Play card has always annoyed me. I know Olerud was infamously known as a slow runner, but did Donruss have to picture him getting doubled off a base with the ump emphatically punching him out?

1992 Donruss Triple Play #110 - John Olerud
Courtesy of COMC.com

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Looking through ebay for Ron Santo cards and of course there are more than a few 1972 Topps In Action listed. This card always bugged me. If you were to show anyone this card, they would reasonably assume that Ron Santo was a catcher. I mean could Topps have possibly picked a worse picture?

View attachment 60488

(This card pictured is not mine btw. I'm at work so I just grabbed it off the Google)

LOL it doesn't annoy me, in fact this is now my new favorite card, it's going into the bucket. :rolleyes:

Thank you for the laugh!

sierra79

Feb 15, 2016
Deland, Florida
I always hated Maddux's '96 Pinnacle Christie Brinkley Collection card. Nothing against Christie Brinkley, but for someone trying to pass themselves off as an accomplished photographer, I don't get why she took the picture with the chain linked fence behind him. It just seems like she was in a rush and was like to hell with it, well just take the photo here.
s-l1600.jpg
(image from google search)

Attachments

• 1996-Pinnacle-Baseball-Christie-Brinkley-Collection-1-Greg-Maddux.jpg
    1996-Pinnacle-Baseball-Christie-Brinkley-Collection-1-Greg-Maddux.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 50

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
John Olerud's 1992 Triple Play card has always annoyed me. I know Olerud was infamously known as a slow runner, but did Donruss have to picture him getting doubled off a base with the ump emphatically punching him out?

1992 Donruss Triple Play #110 - John Olerud
Courtesy of COMC.com

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

That got me laughing!

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Being a Red Sox fan, this card for obvious reasons....

PhotoScan%20245.jpg

But it is an important part of my favorite team's history. As painful as it may have been.

Members online

Latest posts