Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew *October 2018* POSTSEASON CONTEST EDITION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Just to let you know guys, if nobody wins this contest, my next one will probably be easier and will contain much better prizes. I'll include the current prizes from this contest and include much more to it. I'm going to start it once both tie breaker games are over. It's basically going to be a predict the postseason outcome type deal but you won't need to predict any scores or how many games per series.

I'm trying to figure out the additional prizes right now so I can scan 'em.

Go Brewers!

Yes!!!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Brewers are up 3-1 in the 8th
8239bccd3241020d149028e5d6014a72.gif

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Okay, since nobody accurately predicted the Brewers/Cubs game that means nobody can win this. But not to worry...you can still win those cards in my next contest...and a whole lot more. Later today I will start a new thread for a predict the postseason outcome contest that will include all of these as the prize:

and then a handful of other early 70's vintage Topps...plus random color refractor prospect & rookie cards (Robbie Ray, Andrelton Simmons, Alex Wood, etc.)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Oakland vs NYY is a pretty tough game to pick. Both don't have aces and have elite offenses. Someone will run away with that game but who knows which.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Happ has been good lately

He will have his hands full but so will whoever pitches for Oakland. I just hope Blake Treinen and Fraudney finally implode... I've been very patient and am not on the naughty boys list, yet keep getting coal! :(

I wonder at what point in these 1 game playoffs do teams start a closer and try to get 3 or so innings out of them. A lot of these games end up where the team is dead before they can even get to their lowest ERA pitcher.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
He will have his hands full but so will whoever pitches for Oakland. I just hope Blake Treinen and Fraudney finally implode... I've been very patient and am not on the naughty boys list, yet keep getting coal! :(

I wonder at what point in these 1 game playoffs do teams start a closer and try to get 3 or so innings out of them. A lot of these games end up where the team is dead before they can even get to their lowest ERA pitcher.

Wait until the Ray's make it in the next couple years, Kevin Cash will make that a reality for sure.

Members online