Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Round 2: Vintage Group Wax Buy From BBC Exchange

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd44

Nov 25, 2008
Sounds good Todd. You are dropping the 82 cellos from the order then? Just want to be clear on that. 1 82 rack and 1 UD Lo are now yours.

Yeah ... that's correct, I'm dropping the 82 cellos.

Also, I think with the difference in price between the cellos and the rack, I was able to get a packof the UD low and 82 Donruss. Does that make sense?

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Yeah ... that's correct, I'm dropping the 82 cellos.

Also, I think with the difference in price between the cellos and the rack, I was able to get a packof the UD low and 82 Donruss. Does that make sense?

Sorry if I messed that up. I'll refund you whatever the difference is. The payment was already by redsoxsoul for the 82D packs. LMK what I owe you. Thank you.

Last edited:

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I think thejackaryman8 and I worked something out. He will take the one pack of SP Cuts left and I'll just hold it for him at my home until he is ready for it.

So, last two payments to come in and we are set. I'll order tomorrow morning. Thank you all!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
We have lost Greg Cleveland from the buy. We can complain or move on and figure out a way to ovecome the obstacle, which is what I am chosing to do. His total due is like $75.00

He has 5 85Donruss, 3 87 Fleer Racks, 2 Fleer Greats and 2 SP Legendary Cuts. This is $18.75 per product. Can I get 4 people to step up and drop $18.75 and I'll randomize them to each of these four products? One person will get a sweet deal on the Legendary Cuts.

If not, would a few people consider taking this stuff? I don't hold out much hope b/c the 2 Cuts packs were a XXXXX to move last night from Zach's bail.
[MENTION=1903]goldenegg1[/MENTION] - would you be interested in any of this? More Fleer Greats packs?!

Help me out here guys. Not sure what to do right now.
[MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION] - T, can you pay today? I'm not ordering this without payments from everyone b/c I can't afford to float this for anyone if payment doesn't come through.

Last edited:

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Wow this sucks. I just can't buy anymore, I have stepped up twice and bought $75 worth the stuff I wasn't planning on buying.

AT this point Bill I would mind seeing SP Cuts bagged and just give refunds. Just my 2cents

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
That does suck, but I just can't go in any more than I already have. Already grabbed a few packs of stuff that I wasn't originally intending on grabbing.

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Erich, it's an option and I appreciate your stepping up and buying extra stuff you didn't intend on getting originally. Let's give it a couple hours and see what repsonses we get from other participants or potential new people. We'll "cut" cuts at that point and reassess. I really hate to bag a product since I committed to it with BBCE and they are holding it out of inventory for us, but I totally understand and we have to do what is best for the buy to go through.

Again, I am open to just about any suggestions!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Thanks, Andy. I completely understand. I'm in the same position. I'm committed to my max right now - actually over it and dropping Cuts would be a great way to get it back down to where I wanted to be, but I don't want to bail on it for those that were very interested. If we must, we will.

That does suck, but I just can't go in any more than I already have. Already grabbed a few packs of stuff that I wasn't originally intending on grabbing.

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Sorry if I'm confused but what do we still have left now.

We need someone to pick up 5 packs 1985 Donruss, 3 packs 1987 Fleer Rack Packs, 2 packs of 2001 SP Legendary Cuts and 2 packs of 2001 Fleer Greats of the Game.

$1.63 per on 85 Donruss
$2.06 per on 87 Fleer
$6.00 per on Greats of the Game
$15.00 per on Legendary Cuts

$80 delivered takes the lot.

Members online