Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jack Clark accuses Pujols of Steroid use

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
What I find amusing is people are pissed because it's Pujols. Who gives a XXXX? I don't doubt he used/uses. I don't doubt he's at least 2-3 years older than he says either.

If Clark said this about Braun, ARod, Bonds, or some current minor star, no one cares. He says Pujols and everyone flips their XXXX.

Honestly, I'm kind of done and over the steroid thing. If they want to ruin their lives, who am I to stop them? They know the potential harm of using. It is against the rules though. Whether any of us care or not, it is still against the rules. Because of that, people are going to continue to drop dimes and roll over on people.

I say XXXX Pujols. He's taking the Ryan Braun and Lance Armstrong approach. I believe it's going to have the same ending as well.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I think Jack Clark is telling 100% the truth. He has nothing to gain and friggin names his source. Seems a bit reckless if a publicity stunt. Had he said I have a source close to the situation I would suspect fakery but not in this case I think he is telling the truth. And ohhh boy does it bother some.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
There needs to be some balance to people throwing names out. You should have solid evidence or not say anything. It would be really messed up if a guy misses the hall because he was rumored to have used.

Like his reasoning on Verlander. Which may it may not be true. He has no physical proof of anything. Just his assumption velocity loss means you were on roids earlier. Which could be totally true. But you can't call people out on assumptions.

If he watched any Verlander games this year he would know the main issue has been location.

I'm not sure we really understand the career velocity trajectory yet. It's only been measured consistently over the last few seasons. I think we're going to find it falls off faster than we think. Plus I think we will find mechanics matter more than we currently think for velocity.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Anyone who knows anything about steroids knows that athletes over the age of 50 do NOT reap the benefits from this drug.

So Pujols is safe :p

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
He outs Shawn Green too in this which I thought was quite funny IMO how it all came about.
“I’ve seen Shawn Green leaving the clubhouse with a bunch of acne on his back and I walk past him (and say,) ‘Hey Greenie, see you later.’ He turned around to me and said (stammering) ‘I have an irritation.’ I said,’ I didn’t ask you (about the acne), I just said ‘See you later.’”
"Mike, you just finished catching 9 innings on a blistering hot day, and went 3-5 with two doubles and the game-winning hit to send the capacity crowd at Shea home happy. Tell us how you're feeling right now."

"I'M NOT GAY."

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
And Jack Clark gets fired.

We have this new radio show.... we need people to know we exist.

Jack Clark - I can make false accusations about Albert Pujols and PEDs. It will get people talking and our show will be as popular as any around.

Station Manager - Good call. People will be all over us... wanting to hear what we have to say.

How'd that work out for you.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Wait til Roy firestone hears that chone figgins used the same trainer.

Now THAT will be huge news!

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Whatever happened to Firestone?When he was with ESPN he had an entertaining interview with Parcells.

hofvintagecollector

Apr 8, 2012
Honestly, I'm kind of done and over the steroid thing. If they want to ruin their lives, who am I to stop them? They know the potential harm of using. It is against the rules though.

Professional athletes under the care of Professional doctors/trainers aren't putting themselves at risk with steroid use. If they cycle properly then they'll live long lives and have millions of dollars in the bank. Theres almost no harm and the potential rewards are huge which is why players will always use

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Professional athletes under the care of Professional doctors/trainers aren't putting themselves at risk with steroid use. If they cycle properly then they'll live long lives and have millions of dollars in the bank. Theres almost no harm and the potential rewards are huge which is why players will always use

I'll be honest and admit that I am not very knowledgeable on the subject. Maybe it is much safer than I have been lead to believe. Either way, it's the players lives and bodies, not mine.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
It actually is very black and white. A player either uses or doesn't. You can't really say a player kind of used PEDs.

I am in the I assume almost everyone is on or was on something group. No name surprises me.

No, it's only a black and white issue if you know who used and when... but maybe you know who used and when?

RogerMarisCollector61

Jan 26, 2010
I think it's bs he was fired honestly. What if they later find out pujols WAS taking steroids? And I think it's ridiculous and curious that Pujols is going to sue.

Having a brother in radio as an on air talent..

You do not put the station out on the limb for 4 lawsuits in your first week.

Sadly this attention grab is what passes as media these days. I prefer the crazy zany, wild, an whacky noise makers like bulldog than this crap.

If I said jack clark ***** a man in the St. Louis airport bathroom.. I'd better have better XXXXing evidence than he did.

Members online

Latest posts