Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NiGhT cReW ~ jUlY 2018 - fCb BbQ eDiTiOn...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
hmm, he picked up his 90th today and is age 24. Average guy on that top list started getting some saves at 26-28. He might finish this season at 105-110 saves.

Relievers are so fickle, Diaz looks really good but if I had to place a bet I would say less than 200 just because closers get switched out so often these days.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Relievers are so fickle, Diaz looks really good but if I had to place a bet I would say less than 200 just because closers get switched out so often these days.

Yeah there is a lot of crashing and burning too... rarely guys can make a long career of it. I think with him the biggest chance at 200 is via blowing his arm out which is what everyone who throws 99 and throws sliders does these days.

If he doesnt get hurt or moved 400 should be an option... I mean sht, that trashcan Rodney has ERA in the 4s so many years and still has found save opportunities somewhere in the league for years.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
200-1_zpsifedimx9.gif

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
NL weak enough that whoever makes the biggest pitching move will win the whole damn thing.

Kole Calhoun with one of the saddest attempts at robbing a HR... and it was one of those tiny ANA 4ft outfield walls :lol:

Members online

No members online now.