Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** Morning Thread ************** 5/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Rather irritated right now. Paid for a Hosmer bowman chrome auto last week. It was shipped priority, but I hadn't checked the tracking. Decided to check this morning and it was friggin delivered in North Wilkesboro, NC. That's a good distance from Kansas. The seller (deal done here in FCB) is also from North Wilkesboro, so hoping it was taken back to his residence. Not a good way to start my morning!

Hope everyone else has a better start to their day!

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Good morning guys.
Got the MLB extra innings package from Direct TV 2 weeks ago and love it. I recently found out that they DO play baseball on the West coast!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all. Alarm set for 5:40 AM and I thought it was Monday (40 minutes late ... ). Rushed to get up only to finally realize it's Tuesday. Ugh ....

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

61a57b3f-0cb4-4bce-bac4-c1b758e9baac_zpsfd132ee7.jpg

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Good morning all. Had my gall bladder out yesterday morning but I am feeling pretty good today. Hoping to go back to work in a couple days.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Today is pretty much a normal day for me...that is because today is National No Diet Day. I think I got that one covered.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning!

Off work today and spending the day with my 2-year-old son.

How about the Blue Jays bullpen last night! Didn't blow the lead, which is a rare occurance these days! The starter was very Happ-y!

- Rodrick

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts