Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Love the way this scan turned out.

1999-fleer-brilliants-shining-stars-pulsar-15-manny-ramirez-psa9.jpg

jonebone

Jan 3, 2011
MD
I thought $500 +/-

Sorry I'm late, but personallly that Biggio Select Certified Mirror Gold auction was spot on. I'd have thought $250-$300. The last time this exact card sold (also in PSA 9 shape), was $187.50 in Sept 2014. He's also had two Red crusades that have sold in the $250 range over the last year as a pretty good comparable.

Biggio is not a star and was borderline HOF. His prices are right where they should be.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Sorry I'm late, but personallly that Biggio Select Certified Mirror Gold auction was spot on. I'd have thought $250-$300. The last time this exact card sold (also in PSA 9 shape), was $187.50 in Sept 2014. He's also had two Red crusades that have sold in the $250 range over the last year as a pretty good comparable.

Biggio is not a star and was borderline HOF. His prices are right where they should be.

Yeah, I remember the 2014 listing but the previous two Biggio Mirror Golds sold for $350-400 raw. It appears that Biggio or set collectors have their cards and prices have fallen.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
This Starting Nine showed up in the mail today. I did not have high hopes of seeing one of these coming up for sale. Its neat that I got 9/9 I think as well.

scan0041.jpg

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
This Starting Nine showed up in the mail today. I did not have high hopes of seeing one of these coming up for sale. Its neat that I got 9/9 I think as well.

View attachment 59747

Obviously those Starting 9s are high on everyone's wantlist. With that said (and not to knock anyone's card) what's so cool about them? They are just the base card with the added foil, right? I get the appeal of rare parallels. I'm a huge 90s fan. But does anyone actually like the way these look?

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Obviously those Starting 9s are high on everyone's wantlist. With that said (and not to knock anyone's card) what's so cool about them? They are just the base card with the added foil, right? I get the appeal of rare parallels. I'm a huge 90s fan. But does anyone actually like the way these look?

I can see your point. I guess it could be where it's so hard to find your guy you collect. Usually there is no more than a handful of these listed on Ebay at one time. I have two or three Cubs players as well and I have not seen another player for the team come up in quite a while. I guess people just aren't letting many of these go if they have them.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

The photo's a very cool ,the blue foil very understated. One of my favorite cards.

Bella!

Image10_zps78b1bfd4.jpg

Members online

Latest posts