Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JANUARY 2019 PICKUPS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
A .99¢ card made my night!

held18TOPPSHERITAGE.jpg

Can anyone else claim having 10 different Topps Heritage original buybacks of the same player??

held17TOPPSHERITAGE.jpg
held16TOPPSHERITAGE.jpg
held15TOPPSHERITAGE.jpg

held14TOPPSHERITAGE.jpg
held13TOPPSHERITAGE.jpg
held12TOPPSHERITAGE.jpg

held11TOPPSHERITAGE.jpg
held10TOPPSHERITAGE.jpg
held08TOPPSHERITAGE.jpg

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Found a discounted box of 1996 Stadium Club Series 2 (?Retail) at a local Farmer's Market for $2. Decided to go ahead and open it.

Sorta interesting that I pulled the Extreme Players Gold parallel of Robby Thompson featured on the box packaging. Nothing else worth writing home about.

IMG_20190127_080226.jpg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I had that card at one point in the late 90s and those got extremely popular, so I traded it away thinking it was less of a Thomas card than if he was alone (and my Thomas collection was winding down at that time). Never tried to replace it, but the Artist Proof's from that set took a very hard value dive.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Nice pickups! I have a few 58 topps AS cards coming in to help complete my set. Pics will come as they arrive. It has been a bit since the card bug has bit me but I'm feeling more committed recently. Glad to be back in the hobby.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online