Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Small Mailday with My First True 1/1 Baseball Card (Pro Debut)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Baseball has always been a fun and backburner thing for me. I'm happy just picking up cheap cards of guys from the White Sox or Curve and have the same level of joy getting them as I did when I was a kid. I do have a 1/1 plate (and numerous 1/1 football cards), but I never got around to picking up a true 1/1 baseball card. I finally snagged one - 2011 Pro Debut Trayce Thompson. I'm a Sox fan, and have been high on Trayce for a few years. I curse players I collect, so I'm responsible for the inconsistency he's gone through that has stunted his advancement. When he is on his game, though, he's a pretty solid ballplayer.

trayce-thompson-2011-topps-pro-debut-red-front.png
trayce-thompson-2011-topps-pro-debut-red-back.png

I also picked up a Refractor auto and another copy of his base auto (which looks fine in person, but this scanner is garbage).

trayce-thompson-2010-bowman-chrome-prospects-refractor-autograph.png
trayce-thompson-2010-bowman-chrome-prospects-autograph.png

I also collect Altoona Curve players and alumni, so I have these three cheap cards. I figured I may as well post them since I started a thread. Allie's my favorite guy on the Curve right now, and I'm hoping to get an IP auto when I go to a game in a little over a week.

jameson-taillon-2012-bowman-prospects-top-prospects.png
stetson-allie-2011-bowman-chrome-bowmans-best-prospects-bbp71.png
andrew-lambo-2007-bowman-draft-draft-picks-gold-bdpp28.png

Last edited:

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
Great stuff. Thanks for screwing up Thompsons game. You dont collect Jared Mitchell or Erik Johnson do you? They are playing awful and I need you to stop if you do. LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Thanks for looking, guys.
[MENTION=3743]AmishDave[/MENTION], Mom never lets me leave home without it!

Great stuff. Thanks for screwing up Thompsons game. You dont collect Jared Mitchell or Erik Johnson do you? They are playing awful and I need you to stop if you do. LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I don't collect them, so their slump is on them instead of me for a change lol.

Members online

Latest posts