Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTM & IP Success/Failure Thread for APRIL - JUNE 2015

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Got this back from Chris Batton yesterday. Took 906 days. I only sent one of these 1977 cards already signed by McGregor. For some reason he sent me two back.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Two more in today. First is Bob Humphreys in 5 days. I forgot I had already sent to him before so I now have two of this card signed by him.

Next is John Capelletti on a 79 Topps. This one took 8 days. I have a bunch of 79 Topps so I will be sending out a good bit of them.

21ccl

Aug 26, 2012
Anybody graph the Winston Salem Dash or the Salem Red Sox this year? Need to know some tips to get people to sign and other things. Any hot spots?

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Anybody graph the Winston Salem Dash or the Salem Red Sox this year? Need to know some tips to get people to sign and other things. Any hot spots?

Salem Red Sox. Stand near the dugout about 30 minutes prior to the game. You can also get in to watch batting practice and get autos before and after. Usually about 2-3 hours before game time.
DANNY

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA

I keep meaning to go to a Dash game since it is about an hour away. My daughter has been wanting to go there or Pulaski up here in VA to watch a game.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Doug Jones 2/1 in 121 days. Also sent a custom religious A's card
44ayux3z.jpeg