Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Christmas Eve ~ Thursday 12/24********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

MTSS was a blast to participate in . Thanks to George for organizing again

Almost time to unwrap some more

attachment.php

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Good morning MT! Going to be a busy and exhausting few days (Daily gatherings for the next 4 days). Starting off today with a trip to my dad's. He is attempting to prepare our family's traditional Christmas Eve dinner of oyster stew that has not made an appearance since my grandmother passed away. Hope that turns out! After that I'd love to just sit at home the rest of the weekend but at least our youngest is at the age where the holiday is complete joy and excitement and I just love to see her experience the magic. Merry Christmas to all of you and yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning

Festivus/Secret Santa show off was a great success! My hope for next year would be to have more people involved and work in the minimum buy-in.

I am hoping more people will join in next year also. It really is a lot of fun.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Meeting my high school crew in a little while for a Christmas Eve drink. Still a tight group 26 years after graduation.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. It was great to see Jaymes dad yesterday. Spent a few hours with him and gonna stop by there this afternoon. Haven't had a chance to post this yet, but picked it up from my dad this past weekend while visiting him. It turned out great
1450976106164.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Meeting my high school crew in a little while for a Christmas Eve drink. Still a tight group 26 years after graduation.

45 years with mine and losing some regular now .
I started going to younger groups parties since I know most because of rec center . My town was divided into four areas and some bonds go back to first grade .
BTW ; some of my class hasn't sobered up in years

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
I love pie!

Good Morning and HAPPY HOLIDAYS Gents! I hope there is some relaxation and family/friends time for you all this weekend.

Hit two monsters in a box of Strata last night, go check out the thread in the box break section ;)

I think you might have understated your results, even with calling them monsters. Congrats!

The guy who sat in front of me all through junior & senior high school got in touch with me on Facebook. I hadn't heard from him since we graduated 37+ years ago but it was like it had only been a week or two. Good stuff.

Good morning all. It was great to see Jaymes dad yesterday. Spent a few hours with him and gonna stop by there this afternoon. Haven't had a chance to post this yet, but picked it up from my dad this past weekend while visiting him. It turned out great
View attachment 57698

That did turn out great, Zac. Very nice mount!

Members online

Latest posts